Subscriptions

Thedelldays

Something about some loop hole where you delete your old posts and are able to keep posting.

Registered users can't even amend their posts I don't think, so I'm not sure if they could delete them.

Also Delldays, the mods don't come in site suggestions or answer suggestions, so if you want an answer you need to post this in a different forum area!

So cancel your subscription and set up lots of new user accounts. Each one should just have one more space at the end of your regular username - that way, as you can't see the spaces, you can just post three on each one and everybody thinks it's from the same one. I have 11 accounts: Essruu, Essruu , Essruu , Essruu , Essruu , Essruu , Essruu , Essruu , Essruu , Essruu and Essruu .

So cancel your subscription and set up lots of new user accounts. Each one should just have one more space at the end of your regular username - that way, as you can't see the spaces, you can just post three on each one and everybody thinks it's from the same one. I have 11 accounts: Essruu, Essruu , Essruu , Essruu , Essruu , Essruu , Essruu , Essruu , Essruu , Essruu and Essruu .

Essruu can't afford the £5 sub because he got mugged off when he bought his computer.

:lol:

One rather major flaw with that claim (other than the fact it's nonsense, of course ;) ) is that I manually activate all new users, and have done for years, so I would have noticed any username that was similarly close to a user I recognised :)

I have found the flaw and fixed it, basically the Tapatalk plugin for mobile browsing didn't have the 3-post restriction on it - this has now been fixed. I look forward to sotonjoe renewing his membership tomorrow :smug:

:lol:

One rather major flaw with that claim (other than the fact it's nonsense, of course ;) ) is that I manually activate all new users, and have done for years, so I would have noticed any username that was similarly close to a user I recognised :)

I have found the flaw and fixed it, basically the Tapatalk plugin for mobile browsing didn't have the 3-post restriction on it - this has now been fixed. I look forward to sotonjoe renewing his membership tomorrow :smug:

God I hope not. 0 posts a day from him is too many.

• 2 weeks later...