Giblets

Spudders

In my first few months in Japan I got to that third date part, the one where you cook a meal and seal the deal.

Anyway, I thought I would make a chicken stir fry as it is pretty simple but tastes good enough to impress someone enough to take their knickers off, at least that was the theory. So I went to the supermarket and got the shizzle to cook up this feast. What I didn't know (as I couldn't fuking read anything) is that I hadn't bought a pack of succulent chicken breast as I planned, I had bought a whole large pack of chicken throat. Yeah, I know, I didn't think you could buy a large pack of chicken throat either.

I'm not into any of that knee cap, throat, beak stuff the japanese munch down and it was the worst meal I have ever eaten. After a couple of mouth fulls we both gave up. This was fine as we didn't have much to talk about and moved straight on to the boning.

As soon as I saw your picture of their 1st album cover, it all came flooding back.

Their early platters served up good, meaty stuff, but then they sold out to the man, 'musical' differences set in and they were all dead from heroine overdoses by their late 20s.

It was rock 'n' roll excess at it's worst.

Edited by RonManager
mindyerownbeeswax

Any thoughts or opinions on Giblets?

20081003gibletslabeled.jpg

Jesus.

So that's what happened to Bearsy.

That Milts is one seriously serious serial killer. I feel a movie comong on.

The Silence of the Bears.

Been a long time since I last watched Blythe Spirit. Anyone remember how long the Spirit lasts in limbo before passing on?