Infractions?

Barry Sanchez

Don't be silly of course there is no appeal process. Once they've decided to infract you you've had. Some of mine are so pathetic it's untrue. On that note I got a warning today that ill star being infracted for saying 'mongboard' apparantly it's offensive to every poster on here.

Don't be silly of course there is no appeal process. Once they've decided to infract you you've had. Some of mine are so pathetic it's untrue. On that note I got a warning today that ill star being infracted for saying 'mongboard' apparantly it's offensive to every poster on here.

I got some reversed because I moaned to the guys at the top :)

Who finds the word 'mongboard' offensive? If every single poster on here does then i'll stop saying it, but if not everyone does then I have evidence Jimmy D is wrong.

I don't.

And to be fair it takes very little to prove that Jimmy D is wrong, he's really not the brightest of sparks.

I don't.

And to be fair it takes very little to prove that Jimmy D is wrong, he's really not the brightest of sparks.

He's also a delicate little flower and easily upset, taking lots of things very personally. I think the forum management need to put him on a performance improvement plan.

He's also a delicate little flower and easily upset, taking lots of things very personally. I think the forum management need to put him on a performance improvement plan.

Maybe you could give him a break and stop stamping over his dreams so often.