Forum stalkers

Glasgow_Saint

Personally, I find it amazing that I have two stalkers.

And they are SO totally dedicated to their cause.

They must read every single post I make, which, even I will admit, must take a hell of a lot of patience.

The only reason I can possibly think of is that they are such huge fans of Golf they simply have to read every one just in case I slide the "What happened when I had Dinner with Phil Mickelson" story and they are scared of missing it.

Oh, sorry, I was so caught up with the Bewbs in GoT (having just watched on catch up TV) I clearly forgot to name Turks & Tokes as my Stalkers.

(HOW did that Dark Watch bloke not cut the head off the minion who interrupted him JUST as he was about to remove her pamties with his teeth. Hell I think every true blooded male (& Bearsy) would have killed the messenger and carried on....)

They must read every single post I make, which, even I will admit, must take a hell of a lot of patience.

Are you sure that they haven't just been brave enough to read all the way through one of your longer posts and fallen into some sort of DP trance-like state? ;) Ask them to bark like a dog and see what happens!

• 2 weeks later...