Forum stalkers

Glasgow_Saint

i see you have made friends with Wes Ender. One of the best posters on here. IMO.

Wes is a character, he is a happy soul, the sort of suy who on a Friday wears dunlops into the office, along with bringing corn beef sandwiches for his lunch as opposed to paste he is that kind of crazy guy.

Again, at the risk of offending you in the Clarkson style, CB Fry kinda occupies the same space you used to in feud terms.

Chapel End Charlie has taken the place of buctootim, now in the Grey Havens of Registered User-ville.

My favourite detractors are the ones that refer to me as "odd". It's a lovely compliment.

i have to admit I found the moon landings tete a tete between you and Chaz rather amusing. More so that he could take the viewpoint of "yes, they did happen" and manage to completely balls up the argument. That and claiming that he spoke for the whole forum, of course. Not sure I got where he was going with the "Pulp" nickname he ascribed you, though.

I do enjoy a good "it's posters like you that are ruining this forum!" rant or my current favourite is when people accuse others of having sad, miserable, empty lives for posting things they dont like on here, meanwhile they themselves are getting awfully upset about the said post.

Vectis isn't a stalker as such but he often refers to comments i have made in previous posts in his. He has also made thinly veiled accustions of racism at me because i dont rate Lee and has yet to answer my question asking him outright why he thinks i dont rate Lee, despite several reminders.

i have to admit I found the moon landings tete a tete between you and Chaz rather amusing. More so that he could take the viewpoint of "yes, they did happen" and manage to completely balls up the argument. That and claiming that he spoke for the whole forum, of course. Not sure I got where he was going with the "Pulp" nickname he ascribed you, though.

You wait until I posit a conspiracy theory I place personal stock in. That'll be fun :)

The moon landings thread was a classic, as are most conspiracy threads if you get the right participants. I think what really did my nut in, and still does to this day, is the way that Chapel End Charlie starts out with the combination of impassioned narrative combined with sideswipe insult. As you say though, by the end of the thread, the "Pulp" nickname was in full flow.

I really didn't mind. Jarvis Cocker is one of my all time heroes. I even changed my location in honour of my new moniker.

I'd have been cut up about it if someone had called me that in the 1950s, though.

I wonder if pap still believes I am dune and I live anywhere other than Liverpool? He loves this claim to fame, the funny thing is he lives in Edge Lane which is a tad ****.

Do you want me to pull out the PM where you beg me not to interact with you?

I wonder if pap still believes I am dune and I live anywhere other than Liverpool? He loves this claim to fame, the funny thing is he lives in Edge Lane which is a tad ****.

Do you want me to pull out the PM where you beg me not to interact with you?

Please feel free to carry on your conversations about areas of Liverpool by PM. I'll trying to stalk Bearsy and you're just cluttering up the muppet show with non Bearsy stuff!

Please feel free to carry on your conversations about areas of Liverpool by PM. I'll trying to stalk Bearsy and you're just cluttering up the muppet show with non Bearsy stuff!

Barry, take note. These people don't need this sh!t, ta :)

I do enjoy a good "it's posters like you that are ruining this forum!" rant or my current favourite is when people accuse others of having sad, miserable, empty lives for posting things they dont like on here, meanwhile they themselves are getting awfully upset about the said post.

Vectis isn't a stalker as such but he often refers to comments i have made in previous posts in his. He has also made thinly veiled accustions of racism at me because i dont rate Lee and has yet to answer my question asking him outright why he thinks i dont rate Lee, despite several reminders.

Unfortunately I have been there. Am going to turn over a new leaf from now on though.

No more getting annoyed in 2013!!!

Hang on, you're not Dune..?

Well dune was banned and then barry sanchez shows up a week later acting a lot like dune. Subsequently he has been saying he hates Thatcher and doesn't like patriotism, almost like he is being the antithesis of dune to throw other posters off the scent. He has also spoken about things that have happened before he joined the forum. It's all a coincidence though.

Thats correct, never have been this dune, I hear he is on other Saints sites so you could confirm this with him as well. I believe he man loved people on here and they are a tad affected by the whole situation.

If you are dune (which you are) why would you admit it if I asked you on another forum?

Well dune was banned and then barry sanchez shows up a week later acting a lot like dune. Subsequently he has been saying he hates Thatcher and doesn't like patriotism, almost like he is being the antithesis of dune to throw other posters off the scent. He has also spoken about things that have happened before he joined the forum. It's all a coincidence though.

I think there was a 3 month gap between me and dune, its tickles me someone would simply come on here and be the opposite of themselves just to get on a forum, I also think the moderators could also see from my address given as well.

So this dune now lives in Liverpool does he, how would he know Liverpool so so well? Has he married a scouse lady? He ha gone deeper undercover than Eddie Murphy, I would also ask them on the not606 forum, they banned me on there for being to negative over Adkins, Cortese and the ****e signings, Barry Sanchez has been going for years, chin up lad.

Mr Spud please can I have my rep points back, I can do a hand stand into a crab.

Please post a picture of you doing the hand stand into a crab. Hopefully Justice Mike will then set up a poll for reputations point secret committee and its members can vote on reputations points returns. You need to be aware that if this goes to reputations committee, you could find you receive additional points loss, that's the risk you take. :)

I think there was a 3 month gap between me and dune, its tickles me someone would simply come on here and be the opposite of themselves just to get on a forum, I also think the moderators could also see from my address given as well.

So this dune now lives in Liverpool does he, how would he know Liverpool so so well? Has he married a scouse lady? He ha gone deeper undercover than Eddie Murphy, I would also ask them on the not606 forum, they banned me on there for being to negative over Adkins, Cortese and the ****e signings, Barry Sanchez has been going for years, chin up lad.

No, No, No! Stop this right now! No one cares. Blah blah blah I'm dune, I'm not dune, are you dune?! Who fecking cares. Stop this right now or Milts will take you out for dinner.

Only sticking up for ones self, nothing wrong with that.

If you hadn't have raised the subject again, there wouldn't have been anything for you to need to stick up for yourself over. Another - 1 reputations point for being more stupidder than Milts today! In fact I'm even going to award Milts +1 reputations point taken from you! Well done Milts.

I like Baz, he sticks to his guns. He was banned from 606 for moaning about NC or whatever, then instead of thinking "I should change my ways" he comes over here, sees alpine is posting less and thinks "there is a gap in the market for a moaning git" and goes for it. Quality stuff Baz.

If you hadn't have raised the subject again, there wouldn't have been anything for you to need to stick up for yourself over. Another - 1 reputations point for being more stupidder than Milts today! In fact I'm even going to award Milts +1 reputations point taken from you! Well done Milts.

No fair no fair!

I like Baz, he sticks to his guns. He was banned from 606 for moaning about NC or whatever, then instead of thinking "I should change my ways" he comes over here, sees alpine is posting less and thinks "there is a gap in the market for a moaning git" and goes for it. Quality stuff Baz.

True that mate, if there is a bit of Nicky bashing and also Leslie smashing I am so there.

woah woah, i had a rep point removed when i asked for one, why is bazza getting special treatment?

i'm taking you to a ****ing tribunal.

I think there was a 3 month gap between me and dune,

No there wasn't. Dune had a number of his posts deleted.

its tickles me someone would simply come on here and be the opposite of themselves just to get on a forum, I also think the moderators could also see from my address given as well.

You obviously didn't know dune (or so you would have us believe.)

​We have your word that you live in liverpool. Nothing else...

woah woah, i had a rep point removed when i asked for one, why is bazza getting special treatment?

i'm taking you to a ****ing tribunal.

Baz isn't asking for a point to be removed, he's asking for one to be given back. They can be removed willy nilly, it's giving them back which is subject to a complicated and unclear process.

Arf. Looks like Bazza and DPS have both got "stalkers". In their underpants. For each other.

Not that it's a bad thing, chaps. Just think your wives should probably know.

Why should they? If I want to boff Bazza then I should be able to do so without the other half getting on my back about it.

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Why should they? If I want to boff Bazza then I should be able to do so without the other half getting on my back about it.

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Do you not see it as cheating if bum love is involved?

It aint cheating in a knob-bum relationship.

Do yourself as the b!tch or the butch?

Going from your previously released sex handles, it sounds very much like you'll be double-penetrating Barry ( cucumber? ) while he sucks your balls.

You're safe on the bum love. What about the ball sucking?

Do yourself as the b!tch or the butch?

Going from your previously released sex handles, it sounds very much like you'll be double-penetrating Barry ( cucumber? ) while he sucks your balls.

You're safe on the bum love. What about the ball sucking?

You seem very interested. I'm hoping you're not touching yourself as you read this...

You seem very interested. I'm hoping you're not touching yourself as you read this...

My interest is quite specific. I'd like to depict Bazza as your go-to-gimp.

I'm not getting off on this.