Forum stalkers

Glasgow_Saint

Dibden-Purlieu-Saint is my super stalker, at one stage 47 of his/her last 50 forum posts were to me or about me..... Freaked me out a bit :lol:

I then noticed that nobody ever responds to his posts or ever quotes him so started to imagine only I was seeing him..... like in the film Ghost. I even considered changing my user name to Whoopi Goldberg :cry:

Should i be flattered or scared by the stalkers attention?

you guys sound like my dead girlfriend. v.paranoid.

when i see "last posted by" krakens or paps or tokyos or turkish or spudguns or glasgows i always check in to see what dumb thing they're saying now. I don't consider it stalking tho, it's like the girl that lives opposite me if she didn't want me watching she'd shut her blinds when shaving minge.

The last 10 posters to stalk me by visiting my home page on here were:

DatSaint, Delboy Dave, Saint137, saintbob40, Saint Claude Van Damme, Saint Matty 76, Saint_Ash, SammyJ, Sleaford_Saint, Tokyo-Saint.

I always knew Tokyos was a stalker.

The last 10 posters to stalk me by visiting my home page on here were:

DatSaint, Delboy Dave, Saint137, saintbob40, Saint Claude Van Damme, Saint Matty 76, Saint_Ash, SammyJ, Sleaford_Saint, Tokyo-Saint.

I always knew Tokyos was a stalker.

All you've done there is highlight 10 mobile web users with fat sausage fingers

49 from 52! ;) :blush:

How many points are you away from a ban GS? The reason I ask is I've been told that your bull****ting amounts to trolling, and if I continue to report each post then action will be taken. I just want to know what I need to do...

Also, why did you send me a friend request earlier? Bit weird as you know I consider you an utter ****.

Edited by Dibden Purlieu Saint

How many points are you away from a ban GS? The reason I ask is I've been told that your bull****ting amounts to trolling, and if I continue to report each post then action will be taken. I just want to know what I need to do...

Also, why did you send me a friend request earlier?

50 from 53

Greenridge is obsesssed by me, so much so that several other people have even pointed out to him in the past how odd his behaviour is.

And yet again Girlish makes the initial post in a thread about his supposed stalker just like the 'pictures of posters' thread. The irony and hypocrisy is not lost on anyone. It's of no suprise though. Strange and odd. I too would be angry if my parents called me Richard.

And yet again Girlish makes the initial post in a thread about his supposed stalker just like the 'pictures of posters' thread. The irony and hypocrisy is not lost on anyone. It's of no suprise though. Strange and odd. I too would be angry if my parents called me Richard.

Blimey. You're on first name terms.

Look who's stalking! :)

(joke)

Blimey. You're on first name terms.

Look who's stalking! :)

(joke)

It's quite cute. Another poster brought it up on here after having some kind of ding-dong with him on 606 (or some other forum, can't remember which) and Dicky seemed to get quite irate about it, strange really. The funny thing is he's adamant I'm some kind of Poirot who could be bothered with both the time and inclination to find out his name :lol:

It's quite cute. Another poster brought it up on here after having some kind of ding-dong with him on 606 (or some other forum, can't remember which) and Dicky seemed to get quite irate about it, strange really. The funny thing is he's adamant I'm some kind of Poirot who could be bothered with both the time and inclination to find out his name :lol:

I've known Turkish's name for yonks. I also know loads of other people called Richard. Gotta say, none of them seemed particularly bothered about it unless people are constantly calling them "d!ck". But then, wouldn't that bother most people, even if they are not called Richard?

It's pretty sad that you go to the trouble of remembering his first name and then bringing it up on here.

I've known Turkish's name for yonks. I also know loads of other people called Richard. Gotta say, none of them seemed particularly bothered about it unless people are constantly calling them "d!ck". But then, wouldn't that bother most people, even if they are not called Richard?

You wouldn't have thought so but there's nowt as weird as folk. I've only ever referred to him as Rich, Richard or **** all used in a polite manner. The really odd part is that he keeps posting pictures of me and making reference to me on threads where I've not even posted. I'm not sure if it's some kind of paranoia or just a lack of understanding of the term stalker. Bizarre really.

:lol: nice try Barry. You do seem to be getting quite upset your wierd stalkish ways have been noticed, but it's not the first time is it barry? Several people have commented on your wierd behaviour haven't they, go on deny that!! At one point over 3/4s of your last posts were about me or in reply to me, i haven't bothered to check for a while. You even created this cute little fanstasy world about me, where i lived, who my friends were, contstantly using my real name, like it bothers me, which again another little fantasy that i care, when loads of people on here know my real name. It's all very odd.

edit - just checked - 7 of your last 12 posts have been about me or in reply to me, over half. No, not stalking at all. :lol:

Edited by Turkish

You wouldn't have thought so but there's nowt as weird as folk. I've only ever referred to him as Rich, Richard or **** all used in a polite manner. The really odd part is that he keeps posting pictures of me and making reference to me on threads where I've not even posted. I'm not sure if it's some kind of paranoia or just a lack of understanding of the term stalker. Bizarre really.

I think you should be flattered with the attention. Being namechecked by a "famous" celebrity like Turks ( relative to SaintsWeb, at least ).

It's probably not unlike being Jeremy Clarkson's dog.

I can't really call Turkish out for having feuds with people. I've got form meself, y'see.

I think you should be flattered with the attention. Being namechecked by a "famous" celebrity like Turks ( relative to SaintsWeb, at least ).

It's probably not unlike being Jeremy Clarkson's dog.

I can't really call Turkish out for having feuds with people. I've got form meself, y'see.

I have no feuds with anyone mate, as you well know. Although i might have one with you if you liken me to jeremy Clarkson again.

I have no feuds with anyone mate, as you well know. Although i might have one with you if you liken me to jeremy Clarkson again.

Ah c'mon Turks, if you're referencing a poster in a thread that they have not yet participated in, it's a bit of a feud.

The only reason you're on safe ground here is because the thread is about internet stalkers.

I have not named mine, btw. Can you guess who they were/are?

Ah c'mon Turks, if you're referencing a poster in a thread that they have not yet participated in, it's a bit of a feud.

The only reason you're on safe ground here is because the thread is about internet stalkers.

I have not named mine, btw. Can you guess who they were/are?

He's more like a wasp, a irritant that keeps getting swatted.

Anyway, as you have an onrunning feud with CB Fry, i'd say he is one of them.

He's more like a wasp, a irritant that keeps getting swatted.

Anyway, as you have an onrunning feud with CB Fry, i'd say he is one of them.

Again, at the risk of offending you in the Clarkson style, CB Fry kinda occupies the same space you used to in feud terms.

Chapel End Charlie has taken the place of buctootim, now in the Grey Havens of Registered User-ville.

My favourite detractors are the ones that refer to me as "odd". It's a lovely compliment.