The MLG Typo Thread

Tokyo-Saint

I copied and pasted it without checking. Please change the title for me. :)

Pls don't i want this on mlg's permanent record pls.

It's good that our CM is so good, but if one is out it's big step down to Stephen Davies & Wood-Prose

Does this take into account when Lallanans is playing? I bet he goes wider than when Rodregermieriz is playing. Also what about when Lambart goes to the left wing and Rodregermieriz goes central to score Herny like goals? Athough interesting, this is lacking in depth. Accuracy is key! The devil is in the detail.

do you remember that one time when everyone was arguing bout how to pronounce Fonte and then MLG produces pronunciations website that confirms his way is right way - but it turns out pronunciations website was dumb website where literally anyone could upload definitions! And we was all uploading pronunciations proving correct way to say toyko-saint is "I'm so gay" and Fonte is pronounced chicken noise!

Happy days!

MLG has joined my fight against the bear. With his intelligence, copy & paste skills and (almost) full proof accuracy, we can't fail to win. Just hope this doesn't turn Turks against us.

MLG for your infos, bear hates the rolly eyes thing. It is like bear kryptonite.

MLG has joined my fight against the bear. With his intelligence, copy & paste skills and (almost) full proof accuracy, we can't fail to win. Just hope this doesn't turn Turks against us.

MLG for your infos, bear hates the rolly eyes thing. It is like bear kryptonite.

fool proof accuracy which it obviously sort of wasn't.

That was the point of the obviously bit I put windows. I was a joke that full proof when it is almost full proof, i.e. not 100% full proof isn't actually full proof at all, maybe just part proof but then when something is accurate then you should need the put something like full proof before it as it is either accurate or not isn't it? You know what I mean?

I'm taking the bears out one by one, first Yogi, then Boo-Boo, then Paddington, then Rupert and finally Bearsy.

Next I plan to move my missile system to the east side of my garden.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLr3zHPpeVcpR4eJDEsgHihIxNRJE2FM5tWbs9V4RijPera4F26A

1307032252_atomic_bomb_mushroom_cloud_explosion.gif

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That was the point of the obviously bit I put windows. I was a joke that full proof when it is almost full proof, i.e. not 100% full proof isn't actually full proof at all, maybe just part proof but then when something is accurate then you should need the put something like full proof before it as it is either accurate or not isn't it? You know what I mean?

the phrase is fool proof you utter fuckwit

Edit - Trying to get windows & the9 & other nazi grandmas onside yo!

Edited by Bearsy

nope, got lost at obviously bit don't know what that means really. I mean if it said Bear obviously bit me because he's a grumpy bastard...now that I'd understand.

You would be welcomed as a god! It seems that bletchy has been killed by milts so we need a straight man to correct our grammas and stuff. We can help you with your spellings at the same time, sort of language exchange thing. We also promise to help you with your Turkish problem. Turks hates arguing with me and bearsy.

anyone remember those glory days when threads stayed at least for a small bit on topic...?

no, not me either....

PM me some pics of Swedish girls giving out Swedish breakfasts and we will go back to talking about holding midfielders and wingers that are really full backs except when it goes wrong, when they become 'lazy bastards' that don't track back.

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

i asked my gf for swedish breakfast but it got confusing cos then i thought the recipient of swedish breakfast is presumably one with mouth full, which is not what i wanted at all!

Turns out she never heard of it anyway so we just had toast.

i asked my gf for swedish breakfast but it got confusing cos then i thought the recipient of swedish breakfast is presumably one with mouth full, which is not what i wanted at all!

Turns out she never heard of it anyway so we just had toast.

So continue to show your Europhile culture...ask for a Spanish Wheelbarrow next, although Brouette Espagnol sounds more classy..

Edited by Window Cleaner

For me Ponch wants the ball to be won high up the pitch and so advocates intense pressing; speaking, as Arrigo Sacchi did, of there being an ideal 25 metres between centre-forward and centre-back. He recognises the importance of the rapid movement of the ball from front to back to catch opponents off balance, but he also sees the value in retaining possession, which is what differentiates him from, say, Egil Olsen, a coach who always prioritises position on the field over possession.

almost all of that sounds dirty yo

• 2 weeks later...
the phrase is fool proof you utter fuckwit

Edit - Trying to get windows & the9 & other nazi grandmas onside yo!

You chose a bad week, I was in New York, having a life. I like to mention that to bug the Turk. ;)