SaintsWeb history: 3 years ago today

jawillwill

It was better back then....

Yep. It's become a forum deviod of any fun and banter, people just seem to want to to be a place for a mutal backslapping as to how great everything is and telling anyone who will listen how wonderful SFC are. Jimmy D is back on his crusade against me too. Got another infraction from him over the weekend for not obeying his command immediately. :rolleyes:

Yep. It's become a forum deviod of any fun and banter, people just seem to want to to be a place for a mutal backslapping as to how great everything is and telling anyone who will listen how wonderful SFC are. Jimmy D is back on his crusade against me too. Got another infraction from him over the weekend for not obeying his command immediately. :rolleyes:

Stop being a **** turkish

Sorry bessie. :(

Its too late for sorry. Making poor old Jimmy D writing all of those infractions for your callous acts of insensitive sarcasm ! Or pointing out the moronic crap peddled by some on here

And how dare you post or even talk about lady bits on the muppet show ? Thats disgusting, sexist and should have no part in a SWF future of homely comforts.

How are we to persuade new forumers into this euphoric pool of love, culminating in an orgasm of MLG pictures of a stadium that will stand the test of time and be the envy of Europes elite

You should know better you epic ****

Pancake, then moderator, went mad. Re-live it here!

How did his outburst change the future of SWF? Can anyone find it in the archives?

I get more laughs on the main board than I do in TMS nowadays. Does anyone remember what happened to Ponty? Top mod who liked the odd pie, apparently.

Pancake, then moderator, went mad. Re-live it here!

How did his outburst change the future of SWF? Can anyone find it in the archives?

Best day ever.

I get more laughs on the main board than I do in TMS nowadays. Does anyone remember what happened to Ponty? Top mod who liked the odd pie, apparently.

The answer to your question stems from the question in the OP. #fallout

If only you had access to the Admin area... ah, those were the days. The tales I could tell.

Go on, spill the beans. It's all water under the bridge now anyway, surely?

Have Boj and Steve killed him? Was Ponty a spy, giving secret information to unauthorised members?