Would you change you name?

Barry Sanchez

McLuvin would work (from Superbad)

We changed our names for a weekend. Mate's stag to Bangkok. Irish Steve chickened out so in every bar "wot your name?" was answered with Steve. There were 5 of us. Every bar truly believed that there was an International Steve day.

Irish Steve went there a year later with his misses. She was not impressed that every bar they went into the Mamasan took him to his regular seat.

On the last day (in Dollshouse on Soi Cowboy) during Happy Hour 6-8 a quid a drink, we bumped into an American Stage weekend who "amazingly" were Kyle.

Oh just for Tokes it will be Stag tales only no golf until Monday

Perhaps the above post now explains why we are going to Munich... Too much revenge potential if we'd gone East.

I've spoken with the other TSW members on tour and yes, we will post updates and pics over the weekend, possibly even some bewbs just for you, and definitely some Lederhosen pics for The Bear IF he gets unbanned

I hear you Phil. I once made this dickhead I hated suck on a ladyboy's big fake tit in the queen's castle. I wasn't able to drink and he was giving me **** all night... Bring out the lady boy!

Careful. You'll upset Ladyboy Phil and he may just start telling Golf Stories while I start telling tales of how Bearsy met famous people.

Careful. You'll upset Ladyboy Phil and he may just start telling Golf Stories while I start telling tales of how Bearsy met famous people.

The only golf story i know

Driving past the end of Dubai Golf club on the way to work, 6 lanes wide, I am in the middle lane going away from the airport and a ball smacks straight into the window bounces onto the other carriage way where the driver coming the other way swerves and try's to take out a 4x4 failing miserably causing an accident which left tailbacks to trade centre roundabout.

McLuvin would work (from Superbad)

We changed our names for a weekend. Mate's stag to Bangkok. Irish Steve chickened out so in every bar "wot your name?" was answered with Steve. There were 5 of us. Every bar truly believed that there was an International Steve day.

Irish Steve went there a year later with his misses. She was not impressed that every bar they went into the Mamasan took him to his regular seat.

On the last day (in Dollshouse on Soi Cowboy) during Happy Hour 6-8 a quid a drink, we bumped into an American Stage weekend who "amazingly" were Kyle.

Oh just for Tokes it will be Stag tales only no golf until Monday

:lol::lol::lol:

This reminds me of the time when a few of us were out drinking in augusta with Nick Faldo. I'd just parred the 16th and we decided to go out for a few beers to celebrate his birthday, so after the round we got a taxi into the local Hooters. Nick didn't want anyone to know it was his birthday so he wore rayban glasses and a baseball hat that he found in reception. When we got into Hooters and they asked us for a name, Nick quickly remembered he was wearing Raybans and gave the name "Ray". Anyway, 6 beers later and we'd all picked up on the joke and were telling all the girls in there that our names were all Ray. a few of the girls decided they wanted to come back to our room, i was getting on well with one of these Hooters beauties, my one is almost perfect looking and and it was quite clear she wanted a bit of the old Turkish loving but with too many people about there was no chance of this happening tonight and i ended up giving on of them my number. Two days later i get a call from a withheld number, I'd completely forgetting about our drunken hilarious "Ray" gag a couple of days earlier and this cute American voice says "Hi is that Ray? i wondered if i could pop round to finish off what we started" to which i replied "sorry Princess, no Ray on this number" Only when i hung up did i realise my horrendous error!! Open goal missed :scared::uhoh::(:blush: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

This reminds me of the time when a few of us were out drinking in augusta with Nick Faldo. I'd just parred the 16th and we decided to go out for a few beers to celebrate his birthday, so after the round we got a taxi into the local Hooters. Nick didn't want anyone to know it was his birthday so he wore rayban glasses and a baseball hat that he found in reception. When we got into Hooters and they asked us for a name, Nick quickly remembered he was wearing Raybans and gave the name "Ray". Anyway, 6 beers later and we'd all picked up on the joke and were telling all the girls in there that our names were all Ray. a few of the girls decided they wanted to come back to our room, i was getting on well with one of these Hooters beauties, my one is almost perfect looking and and it was quite clear she wanted a bit of the old Turkish loving but with too many people about there was no chance of this happening tonight and i ended up giving on of them my number. Two days later i get a call from a withheld number, I'd completely forgetting about our drunken hilarious "Ray" gag a couple of days earlier and this cute American voice says "Hi is that Ray? i wondered if i could pop round to finish off what we started" to which i replied "sorry Princess, no Ray on this number" Only when i hung up did i realise my horrendous error!! Open goal missed :scared::uhoh::(:blush: :lol:

Another post I'd 'like' if the forum had the functionality, but alas the suggestion made in site suggestions hasn't even received a response let alone any indication of functionality implimentation date. Thank god we don't have to pay for the pleasure of being ignored by the people providing the service we're paying for....... oh....

Instead I'll give you +1 reputations point Turks!

I am thinking of changing my name from Barry Sanchez to something a bit more glam,

Roberto Sauve

Felix Loventime

Steven Cruise

Ricky Danger

Any ideas and can I still do this with my Sun holiday vouchers at Timpsons?

You should change your name to Fandango, somehow I imagine you as him....

tumblr_mkyvf9ULym1qlbj1bo1_1365475222_cover.jpg

when my bearsy account is ban i'm gonna sign up with username "boner". I think is cool username. You can't have it tho!

Is Relentless Megaspastic taken yet? That is krakens nickname for milts but i don't spose he'd mind you using it