Is Bearsy Rupert in Disguise?

dubai_phil

Think he's finally been outed.

Thoughts?

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?44435-Be-Honest-would-you-sell

image.php?u=8885&dateline=1364920556 Bearsy

icon1.png

To make money now is the time yo! As you say if we don't win another game for 4 years we'll still get £90m from tv. Plus this summer is gonna be good one for selling players cos all prem teams are rolling in additional tv cash!

I'd sell everything that i can, I'd play the youth team & sell them if they get good, I wouldn't spend any more than I'm earning from ticket sales and then I'd flip the club as a debt free concern in league 1 or whatever once I've trousered all the parachutes!

I mean, hope the Lieb-bears do tho!

check yo facts homes, it weren't even my dollar!

People need to keep on top of these things cos it might come up in muppet show end of season exams! No jokes, I have already begun compiling questions! i.e. "Which Muppet Show Poster genuine has naked baths with his father in laws - no jokes he genuine does yo"

check yo facts homes, it weren't even my dollar!

People need to keep on top of these things cos it might come up in muppet show end of season exams! No jokes, I have already begun compiling questions! i.e. "Which Muppet Show Poster genuine has naked baths with his father in laws - no jokes he genuine does yo"

What can I say bear, that kind of thing is very common in Japan. It is just a cultural thing, like Suarez is allowed to be racist and bite people cause it is what they do in South America, RP saint is allowed to get bummed by ladyboys as it's what happens in Thailand, I have to have baths with other men as it is what is going on in Japan. It's a big world outside of the bull centre or whatever it is called bear.

japanese-baths-wide.jpg

wait a sec i get laid outside of brothels! i done whole thread bout it!

Edit: here! http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?41899-Did-you-ever-knob-a-prostitute-thread

Admittedly I re-read that with an eye for detail like stevie wonder but all I see in that thread is all stripper/hooker bits, you should of put up that fake threesome one, you know the 2 fat chicks and one of em gets on her computer rather than bang ya.

What can I say bear, that kind of thing is very common in Japan. It is just a cultural thing, like Suarez is allowed to be racist and bite people cause it is what they do in South America, RP saint is allowed to get bummed by ladyboys as it's what happens in Thailand, I have to have baths with other men as it is what is going on in Japan. It's a big world outside of the bull centre or whatever it is called bear.

japanese-baths-wide.jpg

Tokes are you the dude in the middle on his front with the white flannel on his head ? you look like you are grooming that dude to the left of you, must be discussion prices no and lying down to hide your boner ?

Also whats with the towels on the head ? do you get a towel if your **** pops out past your pubes or something ?

Why is the towel thing, the thing you are wondering about? What about all of the guys that can seemingly sit on the top of water. I mean one Arab guy 2000 years ago walks on a bit of water and you honkies bang on about for 2,000, even get weirdos to knock on my door to tell me about it. But a whole load of Japanese dudes sit on top of water for hours and all you are woried about is where they put their towels! Some people.

Why is the towel thing, the thing you are wondering about? What about all of the guys that can seemingly sit on the top of water. I mean one Arab guy 2000 years ago walks on a bit of water and you honkies bang on about for 2,000, even get weirdos to knock on my door to tell me about it. But a whole load of Japanese dudes sit on top of water for hours and all you are woried about is where they put their towels! Some people.

I also did wonder about their abilities to float but seeing as all of them were doing i presumed that it wasn't a big deal in japan cos everyone can, but the towels seem to be selective hhmmm

Also check out the dude with his hand and dodgy liquid coming out on the back right grey hair

Edited by Convict Colony
Edit old dude tugging one out