stoke tickets - SOLD OUT!

terrasaint

I joined the (large)queue at 08.40. At 09.40 I had to leave as I was taking my granddaughter for her measles injection as her mum was ill. I'm disappointed to miss the game but really pleased that we will have a full house to send the players off after a fine first season in the Prem. Looks like Firstrowsports again!

Simon, there was no need to justify why you were selling your tickets imo.

I live in Glasgow and go to as many games as possible. I was very dissapointing that on Tuesday morning it seemed as though I couldnt get a ticket. I managed to get one of the 01271 number and I would like to express my thanks to the man who posted that on the forum. This will be my 7th game this season, if I hadn't been able to get a ticket for this game I would have definitely fired a complaint into the club as its a joke that some people can get 9 tickets and I just managed to get two together.

That said, I cannot wait for the game and hoping to meet any Saints fans on the Sunday morning in Glasow airport!!

I know a few people have bitten to my wind ups I dont begrudge anyone wanting to see saints no matter how many games they want to go to ! But I think the club have made a major cock up this year with the new ticketing system, which was no worse last year imo ! I know not everyone can afford it but the monthly payment plan is a hell of a life saver and the club do give you a bit of leeway too I managed to drag mine out over an extra 2 months . And I dont care how this is taken but the more successful we get the harder it will be in the future to get tickets just out of interest how many season tickets were sold this season ? It will be interesting to see how many people do decide to get one next season because of the trouble now !

For what it's worth, and I don't want to get in to any "debates" with some of our regular posters, but since moving aboard 14 years ago, this is the first time I have not managed to get a ticket for a Saints game (family, friends and I did our best). The only other time in history (well since 1974 anyway, when I watched my first Saints game) I could not get a ticket was for Channon's testimonial, but along with many thousands I managed to get in anyway!

I have always managed a few games each season including this season since moving away, and almost every home and away game before that, so will be sorry to miss this one. Oddly, it was much easier to get a ticket for the promotion winning game against Coventry last season - strange as that was much more of a decider than (hopefully) this year! Anyway it's great that our/my beloved club can once again attract great interest. For the lucky ones attending, give an extra cheer for me and enjoy!

As an aside for non UK fans, it would be great if Saints and Sky could agree a high quality pay per view service for live matches - understand the issues for the UK, but that does not apply outside the UK, and I would happily pay £10 to £20 a game to watch a high quality stream, rather than the sh1t you get internet streams - this must be a great source of additional revenue surely?