stoke tickets - SOLD OUT!

terrasaint

I can not make this game. As a result I have 2 adults tickets and 1 U11 ticket for sale. £65 for all 3. They are in the Family are row Y (Off the top of my head)

We could meet up on Sat after the game to exchange if that suits. If not Somewhen next week or even at the Spurs game as I am off to that as well.

If you are interested please put your email below and I will email you my details. Or PM me your details I think I can read PM.

Thanks

The last 5 games in a row have sold out (Stoke will be the 6th) and we are averaging close to 31k.

And three of those have been 3 of our biggest games of the season, (Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City) throw in the return of Redknapp and you'd be worried if we didn't sell them all out. It wasn't that long ago we only had 28,000 at a home game against a top 6 team.

And three of those have been 3 of our biggest games of the season, (Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City) throw in the return of Redknapp and you'd be worried if we didn't sell them all out. It wasn't that long ago we only had 28,000 at a home game against a top 6 team.

Surprised you didn't put that game into the context we were in at the time. Saints sacked an extremely popular manager before that game and the fanbase wasn't exactly enthused by the situation. It was also 28,359 not 28,000 and with only 2,483 Everton fans there were many empty seats in the away end.

It's a great question.

No it isn't. Most of the games have sold out anyway, and you can see why people who don't go regularly would want to go to the last Premier League game of the season. No need to get all high and mighty about it. I'm a season ticket holder and I don't give a ****, just needed two tickets for the misses and my old man. I'm sure its the same for a lot of people.

It may have something to do with the UK being so regulated these days a game of football is nearly one of the only places you can shout scream jump up and down without the old bill arresting you immediately as a wrong doer.

You will be photographed a hundred times and video footage taken so if you did shout out that the person in charge on the pitch was a merchant banker you will be arrested at a later date on the old bills non overtime days and then banned allowing someone else the use of your seat.

Surprised you didn't put that game into the context we were in at the time. Saints sacked an extremely popular manager before that game and the fanbase wasn't exactly enthused by the situation. It was also 28,359 not 28,000 and with only 2,483 Everton fans there were many empty seats in the away end.

So less 26,000 Saints fans there, thanks for proving my point that there were plenty of empty seats in the home end too.

Don't think there were many empty seats in the Everton section that night.

I can not make this game. As a result I have 2 adults tickets and 1 U11 ticket for sale. £65 for all 3. They are in the Family are row Y (Off the top of my head)

you are a gentleman sir. With the demand levels reaching near violence, you really could ask for £200 and people would snap your hand off. Hats off

That's what I thought - 2.5k is still good for that distance on a Monday night on sky.

It's very good, so it seems all the empty seats were saints ones. Less than 26,000 Saints fans for a game against a top 6 club, not so good.

It's very good, so it seems all the empty seats were saints ones. Less than 26,000 Saints fans for a game against a top 6 club, not so good.

I have a ST but didn't go because bad weather disrupted the trains and I couldn't guarantee getting back to London for work next day. No way would I have missed the game otherwise. Regret not having gone as in the event it probably would have been ok but I suspect that some may have been dissuaded as I was.

I have a ST but didn't go because bad weather disrupted the trains and I couldn't guarantee getting back to London for work next day. No way would I have missed the game otherwise. Regret not having gone as in the event it probably would have been ok but I suspect that some may have been dissuaded as I was.

Attendances are based on tickets sold not who actually goes. You would have been included in the number as a season ticket holder, as would anyone who purchased a ticket. In any case the bad weather didn't stop the Evertonians making a 500 mile round trip. Maybe they've got more minerals than our pathetic, soft fans who are put off driving into town by a bit a rain.

Edited by Turkish

There's one single seat in blocks 6 and 10, and two single seats in block 43. That's all I can see on the online system, loads of "reserved" seats which are presumably ones which have already been selected by people in the system.
Bit of an obvious question, but I take it that means Saints have got block 43 for this game?

Crap - I found a solitary ticket in Green at the front of the Itchin - the Ticket office were making all the individual seats orange - but by the time it came to pay they'd locked me out the system. Thought I was in luck there.

I guess that means no last game of the season for me. You lot are too quick.

Bit of an obvious question, but I take it that means Saints have got block 43 for this game?

No, there's a block of around 20 seats right at the front of that block nearest to block 42 that is available to home fans. That used to be replicated all the way up block 43, I remember being right on the netting there towards the back for a game against Arsenal years ago, no idea why they've stopped doing it, must be another 100 or so tickets they could have sold.

Crap - I found a solitary ticket in Green at the front of the Itchin - the Ticket office were making all the individual seats orange - but by the time it came to pay they'd locked me out the system. Thought I was in luck there.

I guess that means no last game of the season for me. You lot are too quick.

Just ring the ticket office to see if there are any singles left. You don't ask, you don't get.

Attendances are based on tickets sold not who actually goes. You would have been included in the number as a season ticket holder, as would anyone who purchased a ticket. In any case the bad weather didn't stop the Evertonians making a 500 mile round trip. Maybe they've got more minerals than are pathetic, soft fans who are out off driving into town by a bit a rain.

Yes you are right about tickets sold.

No, there's a block of around 20 seats right at the front of that block nearest to block 42 that is available to home fans. That used to be replicated all the way up block 43, I remember being right on the netting there towards the back for a game against Arsenal years ago, no idea why they've stopped doing it, must be another 100 or so tickets they could have sold.
Right, yeah know the seats you mean and also remember when we used to have that seats along the segregation.

I'm looking to get 4 tickets together for me, my mrs, my mum and my dad. I haven't been to SMS this season but fancied going along now we are safe and it won't be a nervy or hostile occasion. If i can't get the required tickets I'll be furious as i've been a fan all my life

Where have all these fans been all season,

Saving up? Being selective as they're short of money. Thought a ticket against the hoofmeisters would be easy to get? Want to get on the Saints bandwagon. Want to qualify as JCLs this season and not next? Have dodgy heart conditions and couldn't stand the nervousness earlier in the season. Fancy a pint at The Platform in the sun rather than the cold?

Dunno..

We could meet up on Sat after the game to exchange if that suits. If not Somewhen next week or even at the Spurs game as I am off to that as well.

If you are interested please put your email below and I will email you my details. Or PM me your details I think I can read PM.

Thanks

Very nice offer, Justin. If the tickets are still available, I'd love to take them off your hands. I can't seem to PM you, so here is my email: *deleted, thanks!*

(let me know here or by email when you've got that, so I can edit this and delete my email address from the forum, cheers!)

Edited by syd_barrett_saint
deleting email address :-)

Very nice offer, Justin. If the tickets are still available, I'd love to take them off your hands. I can't seem to PM you, so here is my email: wellhungsyd@gmail.com

(let me know here or by email when you've got that, so I can edit this and delete my email address from the forum, cheers!)

Too late, it's etched in infamy :D

Saving up? Being selective as they're short of money. Thought a ticket against the hoofmeisters would be easy to get? Want to get on the Saints bandwagon. Want to qualify as JCLs this season and not next? Have dodgy heart conditions and couldn't stand the nervousness earlier in the season. Fancy a pint at The Platform in the sun rather than the cold?

Dunno..

Or people who can't go on Saturdays for whatever reason...