Wigan v Swansea

whelk

Swansea have nothing to play for as safe and cant improve on place and best player and main scorer out. 1.This is a waste of time and Wigan have bagged 3 points. I wish saints had easy games like this. Wigan 3-0.

Newcastle have a similar game vs QPR so 2. I think Saints are relying on others losing now.

1. Oh no

2. Oh phew....

Well bugger me! (Don't.) I wasn't expecting that! Well done Swansea but on seeing the highlights Wigan shot themselves in the foot with their defending. Awful stuff!

That's that then. Wigan won't beat Arsenal, not with their injuries and having to play two massive games in basically 3 days. Whether they win on the last day of the season or not, I can't see them getting more than 38 points. Even a win and a draw for them and we'd be safe on goal difference - and this is all speculation that we won't get another point. Which I think we will. 6 points now could mean 11th, and we'll wonder what we've all been worrying about! (Though personally I think we'll either get 3 or 4.)

Swansea are now my second team and if Arsene's boys do the business over Wigan they will become my third favourite .- up from 19th.

Soccer Guy@usasoccerguy8h

That's suicide soccer right there in the Wigan deefense. Nobody cold execute the danger box evacuation kick, Seaswans lead 3-2.#epl

• Soccer Guy@usasoccerguy8h
  • Tie completion whistle. The jaws of the EPL disaster sector are chomping at Coach Ricky Martinez's ass real hard now. #epl #disastersector
    Details

If you don't do so already, Follow him on Twitter. Great p!ss take, but even funnier at times are people ranting back at him, not realising he is doing it on purpose and it's all a joke.;)

Never did get this hindsight sneering b*ll*cks.

Because you live in your own little world.

Wigan win, Saints move to 97.4% safe.

Draw, Saints move to 99.0% safe

Swansea win, Saints move to 99.6% safe.

Let's all go mental over being 2% more massively safe. :rolleyes:

I don't care what side of the fence people sit on, keep ramming the same old thing down people's throats and it gets kinda tiresome.

All credit to Swansea to keep on playing regardless of their relative position. They could easily have folded at 1-0 and 2-1 down. They could have settled for a draw but, no, they remained totally professional and kept going to the end. That's the way it should be. Well done.

If you don't do so already, Follow him on Twitter. Great p!ss take, but even funnier at times are people ranting back at him, not realising he is doing it on purpose and it's all a joke.;)

This guy is briliant, hes done 'reports' for MSN and others, and Ladbrokes have tweeted about him. Hilarious parody account.

Last night was a fantastic result though, thank you Swansea! Cant see Wigan getting 6 points from Arsenal and Villa now.. hopefully this is their year to go.