United game live on Setanta Sunday 4th

Edmonton Saint

I still haven't decided whether to stay on in the UK after Christmas. Not sure if it will be available here in Italy. If so I might persuade the local snooker bar to show it on the basis that I'll drink lots of birra! I've just checked the fixtures for my womens' team and no clash there as it's the holiday break. Hmmm, decisions, decisions.

I've had Setanta since it started up. It is now a super sports package. The reception is first class and the football is as good as any broadcaster.

I've got two STs, so will be at the game. It's sure to be a sell out. I'm going to buy as many tickets as I can get, for friends who often go with me to SMS.

I'm going to record on Sky+, so that I can watch it again if good or review any incidents.

I've had Setanta since it started up. It is now a super sports package. The reception is first class and the football is as good as any broadcaster.

I've got two STs, so will be at the game. It's sure to be a sell out. I'm going to buy as many tickets as I can get, for friends who often go with me to SMS.

I'm going to record on Sky+, so that I can watch it again if good or review any incidents.

If only there were 20,000 more of you well done that man!