Two games in 48 hrs!

AndyD

I'll be at Palace, but I expect the Jan excuses after the game. Just hope it's not a poor game.

Same for both teams to be fair and not a long journey for us.

To be fair we've had an advantage already this season cos of tv when we played Sheff Utd on the Tuesday, they'd played on the Sunday on tv, we played Saturday.

We move our Tuesday games to Wednesday normally don't we.

Are we on tv more than any other CCC club or does it just feel like it? Seems to be happening more than when we were in the premiership!

Not sure about that, but I see what you mean. Saints play entertaining football, and even if a game ends in 0-0, there's quality on show. It could be this that attracts the TV companies. Mind you, it never seems to attract ITV. Well, even that won't matter come next August.

Not sure about that, but I see what you mean. Saints play entertaining football, and even if a game ends in 0-0, there's quality on show. It could be this that attracts the TV companies. Mind you, it never seems to attract ITV. Well, even that won't matter come next August.

I'd query that statement most of the time anyway, but on TV?!!

I'm not sure there was much entertainment in either of the 1-0 defeats home defeats on tv this season.

I suppose there was goals in the 4-1 defeats at QPR and Coventry but apart from a 20 minute spell in the second half at Loftus Road, it wasn't us entertaining.

Car crash viewing might be why we're on a lot!

Sorry i'm being negative. That's all behind us, we're on the up now..sort of?!!