Low profile mods?

Glasgow_Saint

Is it just me or are mods letting a bit more slide these days? Seem to be a bit more lenient and letting threads play out?

I've not had an infraction for over 2 weeks....... New PB! :)

Im all for it btw, we are all mature adults and know how to behave

We are watching.

I have been in discussion with JustMike after a second infraction (such a bad boy now).

Anyway, I think they're doing a lot more stuff behind closed doors, so to speak. Probs the way to go. Mike offered some advice that turned out to be worthwhile.

I have been in discussion with JustMike after a second infraction (such a bad boy now).

Anyway, I think they're doing a lot more stuff behind closed doors, so to speak. Probs the way to go. Mike offered some advice that turned out to be worthwhile.

What advice Pap?

Muppet show is a circle of trust...... Feel free to share!

That I could be more selective in what I choose to reply to. It really was good advice.

Just mike is a top bloke imho, one of my favs on here.

ST Chalet should get a mention as he did give me a 'yellow' not so long back..... Gave me an oppurtunity to amend my post and behave for an hour ;)

I'm not sure if they're intentionally keeping a low profile, or more likely they just can't be arsed. I spoke to Baj the other day about a suggestion which he thought was a good idea & was gonna sort, but nothing's been done. Sometimes it seems like some of these mods actually have some sort of life outside of the interwebs, the crazy mother fudgers!

I'm not sure if they're intentionally keeping a low profile, or more likely they just can't be arsed. I spoke to Baj the other day about a suggestion which he thought was a good idea & was gonna sort, but nothing's been done. Sometimes it seems like some of these mods actually have some sort of life outside of the interwebs, the crazy mother fudgers!

Hey Spud what was your idea?

Was only a mention of one of the ideas already highlighted in the suggestions area (functionality to like posts or reputations points, can't recall which but they both get my vote so I could have been backing either suggestion).

Just mike is a top bloke imho, one of my favs on here.

ST Chalet should get a mention as he did give me a 'yellow' not so long back..... Gave me an oppurtunity to amend my post and behave for an hour ;)

JustMike is to me what St Chalet is to you; my mod nemesis :)

That said, so I've never really been able to shout @!#?@! back at JustMike. He's not a d!ck when he does his moderating; so that's one thing. The other factor is a fear of being mistaken for Q*Bert.

A what now?

Yeah, one minute Turkish is saying some stuff about what MLG has said in the past, MLG is quoting times like an episode of 24 and suddenly, without warning, the thread is closed. Hardcore modding!

He also helps keep my post count down so I don't have to keep reinvent myself after 30k plus posts like Brett from Camden. We'll be talking about something on the mainboard like 'was the bird in Tbag rides again fit or not' and then suddenly all posts have gone and we are back to 'was Nicky Banger any good or not'. The thread obviously dies and no one posts on it again but on the plus side my posts are reduced by 50.