Who would you like to replace Schneiderlin?

wessex saint

Could Morgan qualify for England should he wish to, based on years living here and not representing France at senior level? He has been here for 5 years.....

No. That rule about foreign players being able to play for England if they aren't picked for their national team (AKA the hype about Arteta) is a myth. A gentlemans agreement between the home nations means that is not possible.

No. That rule about foreign players being able to play for England if they aren't picked for their national team (AKA the hype about Arteta) is a myth. A gentlemans agreement between the home nations means that is not possible.

What gentlemans agreement was this, when did that happen?

More to the piont I remember seeing on here that Morgan sees himself as very much French so would never happen anyway.

A friend of mine is teaching Morgan how to make cheese (it's his new hobby and the reason he pulled out of that house purchase - he wants somewhere with enough land for a few cows to milk and outbuildings for cheese making) and he's confirmed to me that Morgan currently is not interested in leaving. Not one bit.

Whether this true or not, it is my new favourite post. Ever.

Looks like he's off to Real Sociedad (12m euros)

I now understand why we've been so desperate to sign a defensive midfielder!!

I thought it was to replace Cork but now I know better.

So.. lots of names in the hat, but now you know it's to replace Morgan who do ya want?

.......IF.... he were going " anywhere " I'd expect it to be Arsenal ...and certainly for a lot more that 12 million " anythings ".....