Fed up with the Tennis? Here's a Golf Video for you

dubai_phil

Bletch is back!

I thought you had died of old age Bdog but then saw on the who are you thread that you were only 44 or something. Then I thought it must be benjamin button syndrome. How have you been anyway bletchy? TMS has been quiet without you and golfing Phil! We missed you both.

Could you please post some pictures of some fit golf girls instead?

She used to be great at 18 hole games. Think she might have given up the sport now though since she suddenly came into a lot of money.

68743685-elin-nordegren.jpg

Edited by buctootim

Bletch is back!

I thought you had died of old age Bdog but then saw on the who are you thread that you were only 44 or something. Then I thought it must be benjamin button syndrome. How have you been anyway bletchy? TMS has been quiet without you and golfing Phil! We missed you both.

As ever Toke you've managed to touch me with your kind words and dodgy Capitalisation.

I've actually got Benjamin Britten syndrome. It's the same life-lived-backwards complaint that Mr Button suffers with, but I also manage to sound as though I belong in a different era.

For the record, I long for the days when I was only 44. That thread was started over a year ago.

I'm a bit concerned actually because I've heard that the Curry Crew are planning to make TMS age-limited. Like a cross between the Round Table charity and the plot of Logan's Run, our TMS membership is going to be voluntarily euthanised once we pass 45. It's an effort to keep TMS fresh and edgy for you youngsters.

The good news is that, like OAPs, we'll get a refund on the £5 membership. I think Steve Grant is "running the numbers" in a massive spreadsheet at this very moment, just to make sure that there's still enough money in the coffers to allow him to stand up and shout "The salty lassis are on me!" at the end of the curry evenings.

BTW, did you really go back through the "Who are you?" thread, just to read my back-story? I left out the bit about being your biological father. Thought we should keep that between you, me and your Mum.

Have you posted about yourself on there?

Hutch, you're showing your age as well mate.

The Robot clearly indicated it should be Martin Kaymer as being "Mr Charisma" these days.

I quite liked the Tiger would be home with his feet up by now jibe.

Oh and Tokes, that pic was Natalie Gulbis, she may not be the best Lady Golfer in the world but when she let's rip with her Driver them boys just boing and boing and boing and ahhhhhhhhhhhh

It is like the old MS days, two and a half out of the last 3 posts - I don't have a clue what they are going on about!

The answers to what I could pick out:,

1) I am a busy man bletch and the iphone has a whole different section to get capitals. Capitals for names is dying out bletch, don't blame me, blame bill gates and the whole team at apple.

2) I searched through the who are you thread as I couldn't believe that I didn't recognise any of the names on there. It was like a register for non posters. I had to scan through 3 pages before I even vaguely knew someone. Then, like the geek you are, I saw that you had obliged and registered the details with the authorities.

3) Post a video please phil, at the moment she looks like a female body builder.