Nahwhals.

Draino76

that is the most fucking ridiculous unrealistic thing i ever saw! Bears beat all animals in fight! Nahwals, lions, t-rex - bears is beat them all in fight!

ps - do not do threads which is just link to some other dumb site with no explanations. I let it go this time cos of bear content, but generally i am too business to be click on every dumb link without explanations

pps - I am not a price pikey!

that is the most fucking ridiculous unrealistic thing i ever saw! Bears beat all animals in fight! Nahwals, lions, t-rex - bears is beat them all in fight!

ps - do not do threads which is just link to some other dumb site with no explanations. I let it go this time cos of bear content, but generally i am too business to be click on every dumb link without explanations

pps - I am not a price pikey!

How about if they used a jazz wand? Perfect for all bear beating needs apparently. You ever used your wand for beating?

Maybe we should ask the mods for a votey thingy.

The question could be (even tho i don't yet know the answer) "Is Bearsy a Price Pikey ?", live and die by the Muppet show audience I reckon.

no need for a votey thingy, all TMS peeps knows that Bearsy is a price pikey, yos

He is such a price pikey he has loyalty card for the Pound Shop

you have made a valid arguement that has over ridden my intial question to understand what a price pikey is/was.

Your closing statement convinced me that Bearsy is indeed a price pikey and that I will get +1 rep points for this :rolleyes:

Oh, you is leaning on dangerous ice my friend, if Spudders sees you giving out rep points you'll get TMS permafrost ban.....invisimod has probs seen this and is PMing Spudders as I type.

Did you really need convincing that Bearsy is a price pikey? Seriously?

• 2 weeks later...