Norwich away

Sour Mash

Is anybody still looking for tickets, a mate of mine has 2 going as his car is ****ed and he cant afford to fix it and pay for the train.

PM me or post details on here.

I'm going on the **** tonight, so wont be on here from about 4pm.

You have a pm - Only just got to computer as I've been travelling all day but if there's a way to still arrange these I only need an hour's notice as I live near to Norwich. Desperate to see this one, I've not missed one for years and if two tickets or even one are available from anyone please pm me? My message phone number is 075211 119194....happy to contribute to drinks, fares, car repair funds!:)

Is anybody still looking for tickets, a mate of mine has 2 going as his car is ****ed and he cant afford to fix it and pay for the train.

PM me or post details on here.

I'm going on the **** tonight, so wont be on here from about 4pm.

Big thank you for that - it's working out well! I'm a happy man - would hate to have missed out on this :D

Yeah, cracking beer, went down a bit too well ! Liked the banter on the chalk boards in the toilets as well!!

If you were the guy who wrote OWTS on the left hand one, I was having a whizz next to you. LOL.

I liked the look of the pitchers, one of the Norwich guys told me you pay for 4 pints, but there's over 5 in them. In my good beer guide which I carry around in my head, that and the ship and mitre in Liverpool are may favs. The pubs near sms aren't a patch on them.