Lallana

70's Mike

Absolutlely the real deal. He will have good and bad games, but just watch his movement and the way he glides on the ball.

I'll bare my arse on the town hall steps if he doesn't get capped.

no end product is my concern.

Mr Wu has great ball control but he is not goin to get a cap.

Let me know when you think he will get a cap so i can avoid the town hall

no end product is my concern.

Mr Wu has great ball control but he is not goin to get a cap.

Let me know when you think he will get a cap so i can avoid the town hall

I agree he needs to add the finishing to his game, but i wasnt refering to his ball control, more the way he drives through midfields effortlessly - Very few players like that anymore.

Oh and 2012

Lallana seems a bit tired to me and would benefit from a rest IMO.

However, with the busy Christmas schedule coming up, that's very unlikely.

If his form were to dip at all, maybe it's best that it happens over December/January? ;)

On a side note, good to see Lallana committing his future to Saints in the matchday programme, saying he's more than happy to be here.

If he does go then we know where to point the finger!

Lallana seems a bit tired to me and would benefit from a rest IMO.

However, with the busy Christmas schedule coming up, that's very unlikely.

If his form were to dip at all, maybe it's best that it happens over December/January? ;)

On a side note, good to see Lallana committing his future to Saints in the matchday programme, saying he's more than happy to be here.

If he does go then we know where to point the finger!

Didn't seem that tired to me, chased the ball quite a lot. He did have three or four players surround him though every time he got the ball.

im not sure we are helping ourselves by playing both surman and lallana at the moment. surman has been a revilation since hes been let loose on the midfield area and someone else covering him which leaves it difficult to leave him out. but lallana is not a right midfielder and is possibly better off of two strikers with his vision and ability to retain the ball and link play. but this would leave us weeker at the back as beleive it or not we are trying to play with two wingers(we dont have any fit at the moment which is a problem), combined with the total football ethic we lack a bit of structure to our forward play.

so what do we do, leave out one of our two best players or fit them in somehow, the joys of managment i guess but if one to leave in the window it might not be a bad thing, loose both and we have a big problem!

You won't see the best of Adam until he plays with better players.

You can't assess him properly until then.

IMO he is looking a bit over-rated at the moment because he is playing with poor forwards who don't have the intelligence required to assess where to be and when to be there.Intellligent strikers like Michael Owen would love to play with him(in a football sense,but then who knows).

You won't see the best of Adam until he plays with better players.

You can't assess him properly until then.

IMO he is looking a bit over-rated at the moment because he is playing with poor forwards who don't have the intelligence required to assess where to be and when to be there.Intellligent strikers like Michael Owen would love to play with him(in a football sense,but then who knows).

Very true.