Should wheelchairs be road taxed?

Barry Sanchez

Whilst I dont touch drugs the war on them has been well and truly lost and surely in a supposed enlightened society we could trust the citizens to made their only decisions, hold on a ****ing moment, whilst Jeremy Kyle is on and being watched we have no hope, this Country is full of backward hicks with selfish retarded views.

wheel chairs is already road tax, but only if ur nan is spry enough to get them going above 4mph. Under 4mph they don't need road tax, i spose at that speed they're more classified like traffic cone.

source: my nan was road tax, before she died (of unrelated issues)

A good little earner for Dave and Gideon.

We're talking mobility scooters right?....why? the f**kers don't ride on the road anyway? Don't give them another excuse to run over people on the pavement and then grumble that they didn't get out of the way!....even though a pavement is for pedestrian usage.(i.e. on foot....not bikes, moped, mobility scooters or flippin skateboards!)

We're talking mobility scooters right?....why? the f**kers don't ride on the road anyway? Don't give them another excuse to run over people on the pavement and then grumble that they didn't get out of the way!....even though a pavement is for pedestrian usage.(i.e. on foot....not bikes, moped, mobility scooters or flippin skateboards!)

they do hockey, my nan went on road cos she was in lane + there was no footpath. She did that right up until she died (of unrelated issues)

RP saint once took an interesting photo of someone hitching a ride to the back of his gran's (I guess) mobility scooter. It was like Micheal J fox in back to the future. I put it on @****london and they posted it. I think it might be on their site still.

I'm not keen on mobility scooters on the road. This semi old ****** near me takes his dog for a walk with it. They go down the road together with a queue of traffic behind them going at 4.5mph. I hope he does of unrelated caused soon but not the dog as he seem ok, just generally confused about running down the main road after a cowboy looking mofo in a mobility scooter.

Course they should be taxed, that'd get the lazy ****ers off of them.

Anyone seen Wall-E, that's how we'll all end up unless they bring in Vehicle Excise Duty for them.

--

Just a minute, I can cycle at over 4 miles an hour, does that mean I should pay VED too? FFS don't tell "Call me Dave"

In completely unrelated subjects, anyone remember we were talking about that 'text this number if you are an illegal immigrant' poster thing? I texted in from RPs phone and they sent him a couple of texts asking if he wanted to go home and stuff. It seems this has happened to loads of people.

Check this out

http://politicalscrapbook.net/2013/10/british-citizens-sent-threatening-get-out-texts-by-home-office/

I didn't do all of these. Some of you must have got involved?

I genuine have that exact rubber ducky! I also have the red indian one, I use them to chase each other round in bath.

They look cool, but there is actual design flaw cos they refuse to stay upright, they're all too top-heavy. Cos of the hat I spose.

Intresting