Burnley V Saints Build Up

Um Bongo

Saints Squad: Davis, Forecast, James, Cork, Perry, Wotton, Lancashire, Surman, Pearce, Skacel, Schneiderlin, Gasmi, Gillett, Thompson, Euell, Lallana, McGoldrick, Wright-Phillips, Robertson.

The one's on Bold are the one's i think will play.

Anthony Pulis does not travel because he recieved a kick on the screw on his foot. Will this rule him out of football forever? Playing in Red and White, COYR.

Edited by Um Bongo

Saints Squad: Davis, Forecast, James, Cork, Perry, Wotton, Lancashire, Surman, Pearce, Skacel, Schneiderlin, Gasmi, Gillett, Thompson, Euell, Lallana, McGoldrick, Wright-Phillips, Robertson.

The one's on Bold are the one's i think will play.

Anthony Pulis does not travel because he recieved a kick on the screw on his foot. Will this rule him out of football forever? Playing in Red and White, COYR.

I like the idea but McGoldrick will play...at all costs.

I know this is slightly off topic, but i'm at uni in winchester, and we listen to Radio Hampshire (i think it's BBC) and they said they have commentary of the saints games. Does anyone know:

a) the name of the radio station? and

b) the frequency it is on the radio tuner

thanks

think someone else said its on radio 5 live extra too. need a dijital radio or listen online for that though.

-----McGoldrick

BWP -- Euell -- Lallana

---Morgan Surman

Skacel Cork Perry James

--------Davis

Very close to our best team imo, only missing Holmes really. Feel a lot more confident with Euell and Schneiderlin in the team, should be a very solid midfield hopefully we can keep it tight and nick a goal.

-----McGoldrick

BWP -- Euell -- Lallana

---Morgan Surman

Skacel Cork Perry James

--------Davis

Very close to our best team imo, only missing Holmes really. Feel a lot more confident with Euell and Schneiderlin in the team, should be a very solid midfield hopefully we can keep it tight and nick a goal.

Just how bad does he have to be before he gets dropped:smt102

But at least Euell is in...

-----McGoldrick

BWP -- Euell -- Lallana

---Morgan Surman

Skacel Cork Perry James

--------Davis

Where you getting the line up from? OS still has the squad.

Not sure on the 3-2-4-1 formation though. Maybe Davis will turn out to be our secret weapon up front and McGoldrick has found his best position?

Just how bad does he have to be before he gets dropped:smt102

But at least Euell is in...

He's not been great but he's been better than Robertson, the only other option would be Euell upfront, Lallana in the hole and someone else on the right not sure who though.

Still I think that's the side i'd put out If I where the manager, hopefully it's enough to get something out the game.

Forgot about Paterson, I guess he could be in with a shout.

Edited by Andy_Porter

5live sports extra think we will be playing 4-4-2....:D

Don`t do their homework do they.

I wish we were playing 4 - 4 - 2 tbh.

lol. i have only just trned it on so missed that. wonder if they will get the players names right seeing as they wont have a clue who most of the kids are?