quote_icon.png Originally Posted by saintbletch viewpost-right.png

He once mimed to a song.

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Fowllyd viewpost-right.png

Which awakened his schlong

And then he was sick from his willy.

C u nt is lies

or

The Sun’s C u nt is lies.

As he's a journalist, I was drawn to the Bearesque accusatory...

Is lies, c*nt!

And before I die, I'd really like to go to a Japanese supermarket and buy a couple of...

Eel's c*nt sushi tins

Mmm. Tasty.

EDIT: This was Tokyo-Saint.

I've actually got a really, really, really interesting development in my forum analysis to share with the world, Toke.

Toke? Toke? Toke?

Don't run away. This is fascinating.

I've analysed how much time we each waste on here, or to put it another way, how much time we spend away from here.

I've plotted each of the last (upto) 500 posts on a graph by day (x axis), hour of the day (y axis), length of post (radius or dot) and day of week (colour of dot).

So, guess which complete saddo this is?

TkpBo_pZa9JJ.svg

Blue dots = weekday posts

Yellow dots = weekend posts

The larger the dot, the longer the post*

*This is only a guideline at the moment and isn't very accurate for technical reasons.

Edited by saintbletch

The blue dots spell out Pap but from the title 'complete sado' I am guessing it is any one of us. The lack of weekend post make me think that is might be me.

I'm not as active on weekends either. Been particularly quiet the last couple of weekends. Could be me.

You were involved in Bap thou Pap so can't be you. Most excited Bap viewers were obviously me and bear. It is one of us. The heavy posting after 4pm makes me think it is bear as that's what time the foam cut to size manager goes to watch deal or no deal. However, it is probably me.

It's a bit blurry - what res you using?? Although if you stare at it long enough a mug appears from the out of focus blobs. Is it Tokyo?

Assuming this is a genuine comment...it's an SVG image To Wanc Onto.

This means it should scale automatically as you zoom in. Try opening the image in another window and zooming in.

Not surprised you saw a mug though, was it a complete and utter one?

The blue dots spell out Pap but from the title 'complete sado' I am guessing it is any one of us. The lack of weekend post make me think that is might be me.

Yes Toke, that's your sad posting frequency.

Actually you're not as sad as some (or me for that matter)!

EDIT: This was pap.

Not sure there is the scope to play the hilarious 'guess the poster' game that we all so enjoyed with the word clouds, but let's see how we go.

I'm sure Rain Man pap will work it out somehow.

ax0rsChGH7I_.svg

Edited by saintbletch

If you stare into a mirror in a dimly lit room, so that you can only see a rough outline of your face, after a while your brain fills in the missing bits, but it’s not always you. For instance, the other day I turned into Hannibal Lecter complete with muzzle. So that’s my answer. Is it right, bletch?

If you stare into a mirror in a dimly lit room, so that you can only see a rough outline of your face, after a while your brain fills in the missing bits, but it’s not always you. For instance, the other day I turned into Hannibal Lecter complete with muzzle. So that’s my answer. Is it right, bletch?

Closer than you think Halo.

That was pap!

It's OK, you're not missing out on much.

There are no words, and no real point guessing with these either. Try opening the image in a new tab. Try saving the image to disk and opening it from there. All modern browsers I've tried can open and view an SVG image.

I'll upload some more later and name and shame, just to see who is the saddest F5'er on TSW.

Closer than you think Halo.

That was pap!

It's OK, you're not missing out on much.

There are no words, and no real point guessing with these either. Try opening the image in a new tab. Try saving the image to disk and opening it from there. All modern browsers I've tried can open and view an SVG image.

I'll upload some more later and name and shame, just to see who is the saddest F5'er on TSW.

Cheers bletch, problem sorted – I was previously browsing with Internet Explorer, which doesn’t seem to open svg files.

Those plots are a good graphic illustration of something that has long been a source of wonderment to me, namely, how do people with work, family and other commitments find so much time to post on here? It’s not as if pap and Tokyo are even amongst the most frequent posters on here – not by a long way, compared to some, I suspect.