The saintbletch "Hilarious fun with words" thread

saintbletch

I think you get double points for doing a register bear, even if they did themself first. This is cept Rally boy as :mcinnes: and bigger than my **** would be too obvious. His hope of a Pompey take over is as obvious as a geslga troll. Unless I get his then it counts 10x and automatically makes Pap on 0.

Is this in code, is it English, or is it an ascii (look it up Toke) word cloud?

You think I dont know ascii dumb bletch? We've been trying to sign him for 18 months. Everytime Jos plays everyone is like, I wish we had gotten assci in the summer to play long side Lovren.

Ascii is one of those players that couldn't cope with international competition. Legs went the minute foreign characters turned up on the scene.

Squawks sounds the same when you read the word spelt either forwards or backwards despite not being a palindrome.

That's a good one. There are plenty of words which are phonetically palindromic while being nothing of the sort in terms of spelling (taught, states being examples), but I can't think of another word where the spelling would give the same sound either way round while looking totally different.

Actually, bletch, I’ve been tempted to ask you if there was any chance of you doing my word cloud, except I’m a bit concerned about two things:

1. In a follow over from the real world, I tend to address people by name a lot, and fear that my word cloud will contain lots of other people’s names, some in large bold type, which will make me look a bit sycophantic or needy or sad or gay or something (please don’t tell me ‘ors’ get filtered out of word clouds).

2. I do that really, really funny thing where I refer to my wife as Mrs. Stickman, and fear that the ‘Mrs’ will get filtered out, and it will look like I talk about myself in the third person a lot, which will make me look a bit mental.

Actually, bletch, I’ve been tempted to ask you if there was any chance of you doing my word cloud, except I’m a bit concerned about two things:

1. In a follow over from the real world, I tend to address people by name a lot, and fear that my word cloud will contain lots of other people’s names, some in large bold type, which will make me look a bit sycophantic or needy or sad or gay or something (please don’t tell me ‘ors’ get filtered out of word clouds).

2. I do that really, really funny thing where I refer to my wife as Mrs. Stickman, and fear that the ‘Mrs’ will get filtered out, and it will look like I talk about myself in the third person a lot, which will make me look a bit mental.

Will do Halo, I'm out and about at the moment, but when I get back to my desk I'll post something.

And yes there is still a word cloud left un-guessed. Well papster PM'd me the right answer, but nobody without pap's superhuman powers has guessed it.

Re addressing people by name, my word cloud looks like a veritable roll call of posters I talk about or converse with. So you'll be in good company. I'll ensure Mrs is not filtered out so you don't look so self-obsessed. Well, no more self-obsessed than someone who just asked to see their own word cloud!

Can't get the final (for now) word cloud. I did wonder if it was some earlier Dune/Stanley/whatever incarnation, but maybe not. Seemed a bit keen on Jill.

Bletch, you're a braver man then me; I'd have gone a long way not to have to eat Tokyo. Glad to hear it tastes good though.

And yes there is still a word cloud left un-guessed. Well papster PM'd me the right answer, but nobody without pap's superhuman powers has guessed it.

This is true but also over-states my ability. I am augmented to the extent where I could be one of those horses that "can add up" and still win. My victories are about as legitimate as trying to pass a pony off as Pascal.

Zoom in on the restaurant name and the street name.

IMG_20140305_171321.jpg

Good recommendation and everything that I swallowed I enjoyed Toke, but everywhere I looked I saw a subliminal invitation to felate.

Eat Tokyo. Eat Tokyo. Eat Tokyo (with cum) Street.

I'm fuller than Marc Almond now.

How come Deano hasnt got "New York" in 306 point type across the centre?

I thought the same. I was actually tempted to create a manipulated version featuring NY, America, blah, blah, blah, snooker, referee, maths, blah, blah, blah.

I suspect that "New" fell fowl of my stop word trap - that removes common words.

Or...perhaps...I don't mention where I live as much as you'd like to imagine I do, you old sauce!

From the early days of TMS...

pap, play nicely.

901689452.png

Aids Victim then? Well, this poster does have Aids and likes hanging around Jill and Boj*.

*my lawyers have instructed me to add that neither Jill nor Boj have been diagnosed with Aids, to the best of my knowledge

Or...perhaps...I don't mention where I live as much as you'd like to imagine I do, you old sauce!

Aids Victim then? Well, this poster does have Aids and likes hanging around Jill and Boj*.

*my lawyers have instructed me to add that neither Jill nor Boj have been diagnosed with Aids, to the best of my knowledge

Correct!

P.S. You even mentioned where you live in this post.

I don't think you even know you're doing it; you just can't help yourself.