Lambert ' desperate' to join west ham

The Majestic Channon

It was all go until BFS tried to make Rickie change his agent. Then Kevin Nolan started pestering him about it, left him a hundred voicemail messages and after that Rickie got cold feet.

Where did you hear this? The agent thing is apparently why Ravel Morrison wanted to go to Fulham, according to an article in the Guardian the other day

I thought that Osvaldo lumping Jose was the catalyst for the emergency brake being applied to this, I can see in some bizarre way the fact that a £1m journeyman player keeping a £15m (or however much) player sidelined would have prevented NC having more big money to squirt up the wall on the next golden boy, especially as 2 out of the 3 £10m+ players were proving to be less than impressive. So shipping him out would have smoothed the way.

I am sure all will be revealed at sometime in the future.

I thought that Osvaldo lumping Jose was the catalyst for the emergency brake being applied to this, I can see in some bizarre way the fact that a £1m journeyman player keeping a £15m (or however much) player sidelined would have prevented NC having more big money to squirt up the wall on the next golden boy, especially as 2 out of the 3 £10m+ players were proving to be less than impressive. So shipping him out would have smoothed the way.

I am sure all will be revealed at sometime in the future.

This might fit in with MLG's theory on another thread as how one event impacts on another outcome further down the line,is it called the 'nutterfly effect ?'

Posted this on an earlier thread and its gospel. Second hand info from the man himself. The deal was done, NC wanted to sell and had agreed a fee. RL didn't want to leave but WHU offered to pretty much double his money, so was seriously considering it given he's at the latter end of his career. I don't know what stopped it going ahead, whether we pulled out with the Osvaldo thing or someone got cold feet when the NC rumblings started but for a few days he was as good as gone.

Why would he want to leave and why go there? He's never seemed 'desperate' to leave to me. I suppose we'll have some people saying he missed a sitter because he's really unhappy now, rather than the more likely explanation that good players sometimes miss sitters, especially when games are going like that.

I remember Reading on sky sports and in the echo that he was desperate to leave , though i doubted that.. thats why i asked , you were the only person to mention him missing that sitter at Sunderland, paranoid? although his body language since that rumour tells me it's true, or maybe im being too ff- alpine

Posted this on an earlier thread and its gospel. Second hand info from the man himself. The deal was done, NC wanted to sell and had agreed a fee. RL didn't want to leave but WHU offered to pretty much double his money, so was seriously considering it given he's at the latter end of his career. I don't know what stopped it going ahead, whether we pulled out with the Osvaldo thing or someone got cold feet when the NC rumblings started but for a few days he was as good as gone.

I don't consider myself 'in the know' by any stretch of the imagination but I have on and off contact with someone who definitely is, and this is pretty much what I was told by this person.