5 years ago TODAY

Glasgow_Saint

Why? Because it's comedy gold that why! I also post on TUI which is better for football and a laugh but when it comes to a collection of internet weirdos this place had no rival!

Ironic that you question why I come on here when looking at your posts on this thread you've contributed nothing of note and slagged everyone off. Think not what a mongboard can do for you, but what you can do for a mongboard sunshine!

Why you interested in when 'my gang' last went to a game? You going to try the I'm a better fan than you card?

I looked at the UI the other day, hardly any discussion about anything? Be lucky to get 10 posts per thread.

You love this place and know that it's better.

Why? Because it's comedy gold that why! I also post on TUI which is better for football and a laugh but when it comes to a collection of internet weirdos this place had no rival!

Ironic that you question why I come on here when looking at your posts on this thread you've contributed nothing of note and slagged everyone off. Think not what a mongboard can do for you, but what you can do for a mongboard sunshine!

Why you interested in when 'my gang' last went to a game? You going to try the I'm a better fan than you card?

Quit avoiding the question.

Yeah, when was the last time you attended a game?

theres nothing to contribute of note on this thread, I mean who starts a thread with, it's been five years since.... So ****ing what, we've moved on, quite considerably, which has been covered before. So what 'of note' can be contributed?

I think 'comedy gold' does sum this place up, but most people at laughing at you and your gang.

Edited by Noodles34

I looked at the UI the other day, hardly any discussion about anything? Be lucky to get 10 posts per thread.

You love this place and know that it's better.

You should have a look today, there is an epic battle of Boris v saints fan73 going on. Mongboardary at it's finest.

Quit avoiding the question.

Yeah, when was the last time you attended a game?

Fulham away in feb. What's your point?

People are laughing at my gang?!! Posting on a thread you don't care about and have nothing to say on just to have a go at people!! Youre not interested in in the thread and have nothing to say on the subject, you've simply posted on it to have a go at people, some might call that trolling. Hilarious mate, the joke really is on you.

Edited by Turkish

I fully agree with the sentiment that we are very very lucky.

This season we are probably going to finish eighth with about 50% of available points tally.

We have many fine young players including several internationals.

Never since the days of Laurie McMenemy when we could still sign top class if ageing players and money wasn't all important and any club in Div one could compete-Derby, Notts Forest, has it been more fun to be a Saints supporter.

Some of the negativity and lack of realism of many on this board never fails to astonish me.

But heartfelt thanks to Marcus and his family without whom we may have followed Coventry into disaster.

We are of course still entirely dependent on Katherina's continued support and the club's debt is effectively hers; but we are also very valuable and saleable and could hope to be bought by a good buyer if put up for sale.

I completely agree that there should be a statue of marcus and perhaps the supporters should suggest this to Katherina who would I'm sure be very gratified to have the support to erect such a statue.

I fully agree with the sentiment that we are very very lucky.

This season we are probably going to finish eighth with about 50% of available points tally.

We have many fine young players including several internationals.

Never since the days of Laurie McMenemy when we could still sign top class if ageing players and money wasn't all important and any club in Div one could compete-Derby, Notts Forest, has it been more fun to be a Saints supporter.

Some of the negativity and lack of realism of many on this board never fails to astonish me.

But heartfelt thanks to Marcus and his family without whom we may have followed Coventry into disaster.

We are of course still entirely dependent on Katherina's continued support and the club's debt is effectively hers; but we are also very valuable and saleable and could hope to be bought by a good buyer if put up for sale.

I completely agree that there should be a statue of marcus and perhaps the supporters should suggest this to Katherina who would I'm sure be very gratified to have the support to erect such a statue.

Very positive post. Wheres that like button??? :)

Fulham away in feb. What's your point?People are laughing at my gang?!! Posting on a thread you don't care about and have nothing to say on just to have a go at people!! Youre not interested in in the thread and have nothing to say on the subject, you've simply posted on it to have a go at people, some might call that trolling. Hilarious mate, the joke really is on you.
Fulham away!! Bet you were in the neutral end.anyway, I can see that you're struggling, so i'll leave it there..