Adam Lallana - Medical at Liverpool

Dr Who?

From our old friend Alex Crook on twitter.

Alex Goring Crook ‏@alex_crook 6m

Just been told some pretty explosive stuff re: Adam Lallana's departure from #saintsfc which I will reveal later. Deal now done

Interestingly, he goes on to reply that the explosive stuff reflects badly on the player....

AL: “Last season, deep down, I was thinking: hopefully one day I'll be able to play in that team. That dream is reality now.”

He's not really helping himself, is he? He's been a complete PR disaster in the last few months.

It appears the delay was for Saints to receive the transfer of funds from Liverpool. As for the watch, it would be around long as it'll be nicked before he can take his first shower.

PS Tell him to get that fence and eyesore sorted and erect it at his new abode.

AL: “Last season, deep down, I was thinking: hopefully one day I'll be able to play in that team. That dream is reality now.”

He's not really helping himself, is he? He's been a complete PR disaster in the last few months.

As I have said, and others, Clattenberg seems to be completely right. I still wonder who pushed the taking Clattenberg to task - I had put it down as being the club and sort of leaving AL hanging out to dry, but comments like this and other actions might suggest it was AL.

As I have said, and others, Clattenberg seems to be completely right. I still wonder who pushed the taking Clattenberg to task - I had put it down as being the club and sort of leaving AL hanging out to dry, but comments like this and other actions might suggest it was AL.

AL went crying to MP and NC, basically.