Congratulations, and Merry Xmas Mr Lowe

SaintRichmond

Yes, Congratulations are in order for our beloved Chairman

Thanks to his "I know everything, Youth policy", Saints now proudly sit ONE point above the drop zone, with little or no sign whatsoever as to who is going to score some Goals, and that is very unlikely to happen, because our wonderful Chairman sold off all the players that could put the ball in the back of the net.

We now have a young ailing "Team", with a spirit that is disappearing by the minute, and fans that are equally despondant

And, just to make matters worse, cast a glance at Division One, where Leicester City sit proudly at the TOP, with their Manager, a certain Nigel Pearson, who was unwanted by Lowe, mainly because he was not a yes man

Have a Ducking good Christmas Mr Lowe, and rest content that you are NEVER wrong in anything you do

RIP Saints

Well, ive not posted for some time because with Lowe back at the helm and with Lowe starting as he meant to go on, ie by booting out Pearson, it was sadly innevetable where we are heading. Also to post negatively on this forum, you are open to such comments as get behind your team regardless, or what else can he do with finances as they are etc.

All very well but what is happening now is so innevetable. Appointing a manager with no proven track record or necessary knowledge of english football at this time was clearly a risk but Lowe knows best, doesnt he. Let me make it clear i have nothing at all against Poortvliet, infact he comes over as a good and likeable guy. I am not interested in the Poortvliet out band wagon.

The one sure fact is Lowe will never admit he is wrong, he will only ever blame, iether directly or indirectly and i find it sickening. If Lowe had any decency he would resign and apologise unreservedly for what he has done to our club.

He must be working out his excuses for our likely relegation allready, could even he have the kneck to blame the manager again that he appointed??

Well, ive not posted for some time because with Lowe back at the helm and with Lowe starting as he meant to go on, ie by booting out Pearson, it was sadly innevetable where we are heading. Also to post negatively on this forum, you are open to such comments as get behind your team regardless, or what else can he do with finances as they are etc.

All very well but what is happening now is so innevetable. Appointing a manager with no proven track record or necessary knowledge of english football at this time was clearly a risk but Lowe knows best, doesnt he. Let me make it clear i have nothing at all against Poortvliet, infact he comes over as a good and likeable guy. I am not interested in the Poortvliet out band wagon.

The one sure fact is Lowe will never admit he is wrong, he will only ever blame, iether directly or indirectly and i find it sickening. If Lowe had any decency he would resign and apologise unreservedly for what he has done to our club.

He must be working out his excuses for our likely relegation allready, could even he have the kneck to blame the manager again that he appointed??

He will blame the next coach.

We started to sing "Swing Lowe" in the Northam halfway through the second half.

We were soooooooo poor and we never ever looked like scoring.

I think the club has been lucky that the fans havent been on their backs until now.But enough is enough.

I reckon there will be a lot more anti Lowe songs before the seaon is finished.

We started to sing "Swing Lowe" in the Northam halfway through the second half.

We were soooooooo poor and we never ever looked like scoring.

I think the club has been lucky that the fans havent been on their backs until now.But enough is enough.

I reckon there will be a lot more anti Lowe songs before the seaon is finished.

think you are wrong because i think rupert has won, he has turned us in to customers who vote with their feet and wallets, i can not be arsed to sing anti lowe songs he is destroying a love for this club that started in 61.

TRIPS to 58 different away grounds.

in 63 i went to a cup semi final against the might of man utd and BELIEVED WE could win, same later that year against Utd in a cup game at the Dell, even as a second division side PEOPLE believed we could win.

Now people do not expect us to survive in this division , by next season we will have gone full circle in my life time ( born 54) and will be back in div3

think you are wrong because i think rupert has won, he has turned us in to customers who vote with their feet and wallets, i can not be arsed to sing anti lowe songs he is destroying a love for this club that started in 61.

Scooby, Sundance and the like have their club back, me, I'm just numb.......

in 63 i went to a cup semi final against the might of man utd and BELIEVED WE could win, same later that year against Utd in a cup game at the Dell, even as a second division side PEOPLE believed we could win.

Now people do not expect us to survive in this division , by next season we will have gone full circle in my life time ( born 54) and will be back in div3

And with no sign, even then, of halting the descent in to the bowels of English Football.

Should we be solvent that long.

Has a ring to it Mike we were both born in 54 when we were in Div 3, we were both 54 this year and I will still be 54 at the end of the season, as you say full circle.

You are probably right mate.

For the first time ever,i thought why bother,when the anti Lowe songs started.

But something inside me snapped and i sang at the top of my voice.

I will continue to go to all home games and i will take it apon myself to start all anti Lowe songs when we lose games.

Believe me,i feel we are going down and i just cant stand around any longer and do nothing.

It confirms, what I guessed many years ago, none of these so called gentlemen, have two pennies between them, to rub together.

When I want to suggest, my severest doubts about the credability/integrity

of these financial whizkidz, I say not my cup of tea...But others would say, bunch of bl..ding, crooks.

Now the people running Southampton football club, are they financial whizkidz

or just financial wanabees running another business into the ground and then ripe to a 1d buyout.

Where is that so called financial expert on this forum who is really just a computer mechanic who sinks ships....Only joking, jonah or maybe not.