Best mobile phone network

Batman

Which is best in your opinion?

I am with O2 and never really had an issue. But they seem to be some of the tightest when it comes to what you get with your money

However, I have never had an issue with them. Had a contract with 3 years ago and their customer service was horrible.

Just curious who people are with and their deals/thoughts.

Probably depends about the coverage in your area which is difficult to know until you start using a phone on that contract. I was on giffgaff for a while but found their service a bit hit and miss. I now have a 12 month sim only contract and an s4 which is excellent. Unlimited calls texts and really fast Internet including 4G for 15 quid a month. 3 have also announced you can now go to countries like Italy, France, the USA and Australia and use your phone as if you were in the UK which is frankly phenomenal value compared to a few years ago.

Another vote for 3 here.

£12.90 p/m sim only deal for unlimited data, no fair use restrictions (except no tethering), and 4G included.

Also includes 200 minutes voice and 5000 texts, so might not be ideal if you use it to actually make a lot of telephone calls so much (although you can get around that if you can use FaceTime or similar on the data allowance).

Also lets you use that in a load of countries for no extra, no roaming, and you're only tied in for 30 days.

They also claim they won't increase the price.

That's the one I've gone with, customer service has been good so far and it was easy to keep my number.

Edited by Jimmy_D

Three are very good, cheapest deal i could find for a galaxy s4 which would give me the amount of data/texts i needed. Plus i get 3/4g absolutely everywhere.

The feel at home locations have been very useful for me, actually writing this from my phone in italy at the moment, for free.

I'm also on 3 and have been for a few years now. Regarding customer service, the dealings I have had with them varies. online & social media has been good, the shops have been ok but they can be hit and miss over the phone! I've had some of the best customer service I've ever received with them and some of the worst!

The deal I'm on with them atm is an iphone 5 with 500 minutes, 5000 texts and unlimited data for £31pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Camden generally has good reception from all providers Pap. Brett should just go with a cheapo tesco mobile or something as this will be fine in the city.

Yeah, but he's looking for the best, Tokes.

"That'll do" won't do.

I reckon Jamie can either sign up for a contract on every network, or alternatively, send a SWF member along for a weekend who is cavalier about his or her contractual arrangements - a sort of playdate, if you will. Alas, I must exclude myself from consideration, having provided enough support to gingers over my short lifetime.