Clyne Not Scared of Liverpool

St Chalet

All I know is... Clyne is better than Johnson. I know nothing of Manquillo though.

Respect to Clyne though for not following the wantaways. He's good enough to play for big club IMO.

We sold chambers to keep him happy... He better now run away after that...

Liverpool only have 11 players, the same as we do. They are a bigger club of course and capable of wasting large sums of money on buying players, many of them ours. Much of the concerns that we might have about new players gelling, is applicable to them too. I know that the pat response to that is that they could still field pretty well all of the players they had at the end of the season, but that doesn't include Suarez. Much of their success last season was down to him and I suspect that he will be as big a miss for them as Bale was to Spurs.

Our main strength is that we are an unknown quantity. Several of our players have not played in the PL before and neither has our manager. We could spring a big surprise on them. We know how they like to play, but they know little about us. Our weakness is likely to be our defence, but we are still very strong in midfield and potentially stronger up front than we were last season when we played them. If we pack the midfield to stop their possession, close down their players quickly, hit them fast up the wings and play Long high up the pitch to catch them on the break, we could get something from this match. We undoubtedly will respect them, but provided that we don't fear playing them at Anfield, then we should be OK.