Just looking through my bank account

Barry Sanchez

Yeah, there is that Toke.

But who couldn't resist a chummy, broad grin when BarSan (*I prefer this to BazSan as it has the arse sound in it - fnarr, fnarr) used to post his weather forecasts on here.

Random didn't even cover it.

They were usually posted early-ish morning before the meds had properly kicked in, and they were a windolene-polished pane of glass into his psychoactive-deprived, yet wonderful mind.

Some might argue that he was the John Lennon of TSW posters, others might insist he was the Ebola virus of posters.

But, if we're talking about grinners and winners, as pap mentioned below BarSan was actually proved correct in his assertion that Anfield-Adam was looking for houses in Liverpool.

As the saying goes;

he who laughs last, laughs for 78 minutes and is billed £5 for the pleasure.

Justice for the One.

As much as I argued with the little tyke, he eventually got banned for suggesting something that happened fairly soon afterward anyway, and may have happened just as he said.

e.g.

Adam Lallana is looking for houses in Liverpool.

Agree with bringing banned posters back on a limited basis, perhaps with a full pathway on offer for the truly reformed :)

Was that what he got done for in the end? Blimey, I thought it was just for being an all round nobhead (although plenty of people have got bans for doing that...).

Was that what he got done for in the end? Blimey, I thought it was just for being an all round nobhead (although plenty of people have got bans for doing that...).

I'm sure the mods have and will argue that it was his campaign of negative terror that did for him, but they let him off, imo.

Would have been fun to see him eating many words over our success :)

Until the fiver clears.

When I read that, St Chalet, I had a 4K HD vision of you ending that sentence by rotating your index finger toward your mouth where, in its role as a surrogate gun-barrel to your thumb's hammer, you blew down it before placing the gun (hand) back in its holster (pocket) - finally winking at the mouse as your click urged the post onward to The Man's servers.

True story.

Name and shame Marsdinho, who is in the clique and what do they do to stop you and new posters posting?

For the good of the board, let's out these bastards!

I'll chortle if Marsdinho stuffs me in a clique. I see myself as a big haired lone wolf Michael Knight type character. bletch is Devon.

Name and shame Marsdinho, who is in the clique and what do they do to stop you and new posters posting?

For the good of the board, let's out these bastards!

I’m kinda hoping I’m in this clique because 1) I don’t think I’ve ever been in one before, and 2) whilst it sounds a bit wrong, it also sounds quite exotic and exciting.