2014 TMS Awards - RESULTS

saintbletch

You mean bout when wayne had colleen's eyebrows removed + grafted to his scalp?

I'm v.particular bout eyebrows! I dunno why birds pluck them so thin! Even bros is at it now. Check the bro out in this movie trailer!

[video=youtube_share;vxyRGF9ZxIo]

I'm a big fan of a fair bit of bush. Not Healey. More Delevingne.

Yeah that is nice photo! I like her hair, that short, textured chop is perfectly tousled yet does not show obvious signs of styling. Looks to me like the hair was rough dried and waved using a one-inch barrel iron. The blue eyeshadow is also so on-trend right now. Shame she's only 14.

Yeah that is nice photo! I like her hair, that short, textured chop is perfectly tousled yet does not show obvious signs of styling. Looks to me like the hair was rough dried and waved using a one-inch barrel iron. The blue eyeshadow is also so on-trend right now. Shame she's only 14.

Have you just copied and pasted this from some website. Or are you a hairdresser? Excellent technical knowledge.

It's possible. Ask Brian.

lI1Qzknwhh0y.jpg

Good to see grammar policing checks at the Muppet Show border, Jeff. Keep up the good work.

BTW, is it Mason's?

Surely, it's just Masons.

Unless it's the may of the Masons. If it is, perhaps it should then be May instead?

Or, it could be a May well that belongs to a single Mason.

Not that I know what a May well is - perhaps it's a deep shaft through which fluid can be coaxed, but only during May? (I've got one of those, BTW).

Of course, you might more accurately refer to them as 'masons - if you're still keen to get an apostrophe involved.

*Because no matter how much of a pompous arse you are, there's always a more pompous arse waiting in the wings.

x

Damn autocorrect...problem with posting on your phone.

I like how you handle these innuendos + things lou. I'm interested in it. It's interesting. Bletch must have dropped half a dozen on you in this thread alone + mostly you wisely choose to Not Understand.

Only way to keep a level of decorum on this thread. Someone's got to do it. (Plus I genuinely don't get half the boy-gags).

Damn autocorrect...problem with posting on your phone.

From won pompous arse to another, Jeff, if your going to be on people's cases for what they type, then you'll have to type correct yourselve.

Which is why I try not to point out grammar and spelling issues on here, because I'd hate to set myself up as some sort of paragon of penmanship, only to have my own errors pointed out to me.

Toke is the exception of course, because a) he's my son and b) Toke's a ****.

You've never read Bearsy's version of 50 Shades of Gray have you?

Jeff's right lou.

If you were left wondering how the Bear won the TMS vote in all the best categories (I'm not bitter), then read his 50 Shades of Grey review.

It's moderately funny, in an ill-educated, poorly conjugated, childish sort of way.

But the giggling masses on here (who read it with one hand - if you know what I mean) found it very funny.

This meant that overnight, Bear became some sort of TMS Noddy Holder or Roy Wood, forever dining out on a previous moment of glory.

Every TMS Awards season the PRS cheque comes in as people sing along with the chorus - and Bear doesn't even need to post in TMS anymore to win.

As I said, I'm over it though.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?40524-Bearsy-Investigates-50-Shades-Of-Grey#.VKsW8tKsVFs yeah, that. I actually sat & re-wrote the first few chapters the other day in a pompous, professorial, bletch-type voice. I was thinking I would do movie tie-in or something! But then I gave up. It was bad enough first time round! Edited by Bearsy

From won pompous arse to another, Jeff, if your going to be on people's cases for what they type, then you'll have to type correct yourselve.

Which is why I try not to point out grammar and spelling issues on here, because I'd hate to set myself up as some sort of paragon of penmanship, only to have my own errors pointed out to me.

Toke is the exception of course, because a) he's my son and b) Toke's a ****.

There is no excuse for using 'of' instead of 'have', especially when it is someone like SS doing it, one of my, ahem, followers.

It's like when people use 'brought' instead of 'bought'. No excuse.

Jeff's right lou.

If you were left wondering how the Bear won the TMS vote in all the best categories (I'm not bitter), then read his 50 Shades of Grey review.

It's moderately funny, in an ill-educated, poorly conjugated, childish sort of way.

But the giggling masses on here (who read it with one hand - if you know what I mean) found it very funny.

This meant that overnight, Bear became some sort of TMS Noddy Holder or Roy Wood, forever dining out on a previous moment of glory.

Every TMS Awards season the PRS cheque comes in as people sing along with the chorus - and Bear doesn't even need to post in TMS anymore to win.

As I said, I'm over it though.

Bit harsh on Roy Wood.

There is no excuse for using 'of' instead of 'have', especially when it is someone like SS doing it, one of my, ahem, followers.

Unbelievable Jeff creating the handbook for his personal Stasi right there.

Papervorkz pls, as a heavily and comedically accented Bear might say.

Oh God, here we go again.

"Bear, you're so funny"

"Bear, can you write a bit where Christian copulates with a 32lb Carp? Only I can't get wood unless I think about fishing"

"Bear, could you type the next chapter whilst gauging your own core body temperature using the middle digit of your left hand?"

"Bear....where....is....the....next....chapt....er....I've...been...up....all......night....practicing....trantric....masturbation....and...need....to...know....if....Christian....has....shown...her....the...room...yet....hurry....up....I...need....to....leave....for....work."

"Bear, I just came. I really love you."

Also lou, if you're as keen a language analyst as me (who isn't?), then you'll enjoy Bearsy's lexical transformation.

It's almost as if, in real life, he's really an intelligent, talented writer, who comes on here and pretends to write like a 4 year old with a blue Smartie addiction, and occasionally forgets the 'voice' he's supposed to be using.

Look out for all the plurals, that was Bearsy 2012's shtick.

Or 'compus mentus' instead of 'compos mentis' perhaps?

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?40524-Bearsy-Investigates-50-Shades-Of-Grey#.VKsW8tKsVFs yeah, that. I actually sat & re-wrote the first few chapters the other day in a pompous, professorial, bletch-type voice. I was thinking I would do movie tie-in or something! But then I gave up. It was bad enough first time round!

Ooh, Bearsy, it's so long! I'm going to have to finish reading another night...it's been thrilling so far... x

She's teasing you bear. She's one of those shallow birds that will keep you dangling until the very last minute, and then she'll just go out and hire another dishwasher for the evening.

See Hutch I'm glad you have her sussed like I did. Dishwasher of course would be a rented Chippendale type, chained to the sink, not one of the electromechanical ones.

Anyway, ANYWAY, WTF went on with this thread. I partake in my weekly visit to my local to demonstrate my massive knowledge of all things general, upon my return to this thread I see it has descended into tonsorial discussion and smutty innuendo that the ex-convent one is, rather transparently, ignoring to further her own titillation.

And :- Who the **** is Lily Collins?

And :- If you think swanky should get by the swear filter you should try typing in Scunthorpe.

And :- 2 nuns in the shower, "Where's the soap?" says one, "It does" says the other.

And some joke about nuns doing press ups in the vegetable patch