Important societal question for TMS brains trust...

Coxford_lou

I always advocate a patient approach. It make take a bit longer, but the euphoria In the end is worth it.

Absolutely! When the chunky little beast is resting up in the sack I get a real rush. Then I heave her up where I want her and fire off a few shots, before I free her carefully, allowing her to rest in my hands, regaining her strength before her elegant journey home. I wish her well and hope a fellow angler has such luck.

Absolutely! When the chunky little beast is resting up in the sack I get a real rush. Then I heave her up where I want her and fire off a few shots, before I free her carefully, allowing her to rest in my hands, regaining her strength before her elegant journey home. I wish her well and hope a fellow angler has such luck.

I can tell from the way you describe it, you have real talent. You've obviously honed your skills over many years. It's a shame more people can't benefit from what is clearly a labour of love for you. But if ever you need someone to hold your rod for you, do let me know.

I can tell from the way you describe it, you have real talent. You've obviously honed your skills over many years. It's a shame more people can't benefit from what is clearly a labour of love for you. But if ever you need someone to hold your rod for you, do let me know.

Why would I want someone to hold my rod? That cost good money Lou. Unless you can prove you're capable of handling it gently, that baby is staying firmly in my palm.

Why would I want someone to hold my rod? That cost good money Lou. Unless you can prove you're capable of handling it gently, that baby is staying firmly in my palm.

Only if I can help in any way. I do have a fairly light touch. But if you prefer me to fulfil other roles, I'm happy to take your instructions.

Hmpfh.

I've lost my touch obviously. I was moaning to SteveGrant tonight (in person, over curry) that I'm 39 this year and feeling ancient, obviously losing my touch on trolling too.

Trolling is so 2014. Feminism is what the cool kids are on now. Get with the times, old man.