Important societal question for TMS brains trust...

Coxford_lou

Maybe indecent is going to far - but 'too much' and 'inappropriate for the location' applies to some. More than that though I find it weird why so many women choose to wear them. They've got to be the most unflattering clothing going if you've got less than a perfect body.

Maybe indecent is going to far - but 'too much' and 'inappropriate for the location' applies to some. More than that though I find it weird why so many women choose to wear them. They've got to be the most unflattering clothing going if you've got less than a perfect body.

But what if you're going for a run, or on the way to the gym?

But what if you're going for a run, or on the way to the gym?

Sure, they're fine then, right place. Its just like bikinis - fine on the beach but not so much Saturday afternoon in the mall / high street.

My 10 year daughter started wearing them last year and I made her wear a skirt or long top with them. Last week she was asking for track suit bottoms instead, because she "didnt want people to see my bum". Whether that's a good or bad thing depends on why she's saying it.

Edited by buctootim

For the gym, running etc. they are acceptable but probably a bit too revealing as casual outwear. Depends how much of your body you want to show off. I can't imagine they are any more comfortable than jeans or a skirt so the only reason I can think of to wear them casually is because you want men to look at your arse and/or camel toe.

Exactly this, as long as the person is shapely and doesn't make the person wearing them look like a lycra sack of potatoes, I'm all for them, men and women*.

* I am an equal opportunities employer.**

** I realise that makes me sound bi. I'm not bi.

Jeff cracked a joke!! I like UJ so much more now :)

With you on this one Tim. Camel Toes or VPL's (Visible Panty Lines) do zilch for me. Is it the norm to go with or without undercrackers when wearing them?

C-l. Take my advice. Have pictures done of you dressed as a nun. Reveal them gradually over several months. The mongboard's your oyster. Or clam. I forget.

Sod that, I want hear more about Cat's stories in Europe. I'm shocked!! (But weirdly curious at the same time). Are guys really that desperate?! Cat always seems like such a nice guy!

I know I shouldn't ask, it might be too dark for me to cope with, but I can't stop myself...

While you're all gone, I'm gonna make some changes to The Muppet Show dammit ! There's a new boss around here !

:twisted:

The lads have asked me to come and have a word, Lou.

We're sorry about posting all those pictures that exploited women.

We've now realised that it's not big and its not clever.

But please, please no more pictures of Jon Hamm with a baby's arm in his trousers.

Can you edit it, and take it away please?

Whilst that thing is here, it makes it very difficult for some of us to continue the illusion that we are real mean.

Anyway, that was photoshopped wasn't it, Lou? Tell me it was photoshopped. Or at the very least, tell me it was FULL.

Personally, I was just checking in before going up the hill to bedfordshire to dream of old books and the great library of Alexandria, and Jim McNaught-Davis lending me a copy of Down and out in Paris and London, and telling me that I really should be doing O Level English, and now? Now, I'm going to have nightmares.

Toke's a ****, and so is ericofarabia.

Dont worry about it Bletch. It was a cold day and he'd just been swimming. He'd be back to normal guy dimensions when things had warmed up.

Gulp.

Yep, yeah good point BTT...soon be back...normal guy dimensions, and that, eh erm.

BTW did you know that Jon Hamm's penis has its own Facebook page. I'd like to point out that I have ONLY JUST found that out.

And the picture Lou posted doesn't seem to be a one-off. There are lots of other pictures of him, cold, having been swimming, and looking very much like a subnormal man.

He'll have someone's eye out one of these days if he's not careful.

Where he got the sheep's heart to put at the end of that tin of Vim, I really don't know.

But I can't believe that Lou is so shallow. I mean, apart from a subnormal penis, charm, wit, good looks and being an excellent actor, what's she doing with pictures him on her PC?

Gulp.

Yep, yeah good point BTT...soon be back...normal guy dimensions, and that, eh erm.

BTW did you know that Jon Hamm's penis has its own Facebook page. I'd like to point out that I have ONLY JUST found that out.

And the picture Lou posted doesn't seem to be a one-off. There are lots of other pictures of him, cold, having been swimming, and looking very much like a subnormal man.

He'll have someone's eye out one of these days if he's not careful.

Where he got the sheep's heart to put at the end of that tin of Vim, I really don't know.

But I can't believe that Lou is so shallow. I mean, apart from a subnormal penis, charm, wit, good looks and being an excellent actor, what's she doing with pictures him on her PC?

You're so c*cky, Bletch.

I can't imagine they are any more comfortable than jeans or a skirt so the only reason I can think of to wear them casually is because you want men to look at your arse and/or camel toe.

Thankfully I think you're right, as on the right bird it's a great look. But on the wrong one it's horrendous .

After my 5 a side game each week there's an arobics class of about 30 birds , about 10 of them are fit as **** and you get a good perve at them , but the others range from ok to Jo Brand territory . The problem in this age of political correctness is you're not allowed to tell the 6 pinters to cover up and wear something more appropriate , like a burka .

Thankfully I think you're right, as on the right bird it's a great look. But on the wrong one it's horrendous .

After my 5 a side game each week there's an arobics class of about 30 birds , about 10 of them are fit as **** and you get a good perve at them , but the others range from ok to Jo Brand territory . The problem in this age of political correctness is you're not allowed to tell the 6 pinters to cover up and wear something more appropriate , like a burka .

Do they write plays?

The lads have asked me to come and have a word, Lou.

We're sorry about posting all those pictures that exploited women.

We've now realised that it's not big and its not clever.

But please, please no more pictures of Jon Hamm with a baby's arm in his trousers.

Can you edit it, and take it away please?

Whilst that thing is here, it makes it very difficult for some of us to continue the illusion that we are real mean.

Anyway, that was photoshopped wasn't it, Lou? Tell me it was photoshopped. Or at the very least, tell me it was FULL.

Personally, I was just checking in before going up the hill to bedfordshire to dream of old books and the great library of Alexandria, and Jim McNaught-Davis lending me a copy of Down and out in Paris and London, and telling me that I really should be doing O Level English, and now? Now, I'm going to have nightmares.

Toke's a ****, and so is ericofarabia.

Thank you for the character reference.

WTF is your problem with me? I know I may have bruised your ego by suggesting that one of your pompous long winded posts was "a load of old tosh" last week, which prompted the following (once again, pompous and long winded!!) response .....

"It was a tantric post, and to be fair ericofarabia, I didn't realise you would be furiously 'cleaning your glasses', waiting for the 'punch line'. Apologies for that.

(Feel free to stop reading here, eric? eric?...)

Anyway, Bear is a tantric practitioner, he and Toke have been subjected to my posts for some time now. They are the Sting and Trudie Styler of TMS. (Not sure which one is which).

I know sometimes it feels like you've just got to give that gloy gift, but I'd urge you to see your todger in a transcendental context, and imagine its brain being fulfilled only once it has aligned its chakras. Probably.

With practice my son, you will make it to the end, and Mrs ericofarabia will PM her thanks to me 'personally'.

Again.

I'm not one to go running to admin, but keep my wife out of this, and play the "post" rather than the "player".

WTF is your problem with me? I know I may have bruised your ego by suggesting that one of your pompous long winded posts was "a load of old tosh" last week, which prompted the following (once again, pompous and long winded!!) response .....

"It was a tantric post, and to be fair ericofarabia, I didn't realise you would be furiously 'cleaning your glasses', waiting for the 'punch line'. Apologies for that.

Anyway, Bear is a tantric practitioner, he and Toke have been subjected to my posts for some time now. They are the Sting and Trudie Styler of TMS. (Not sure which one is which).

I know sometimes it feels like you've just got to give that gloy gift, but I'd urge you to see your todger in a transcendental context, and imagine its brain being fulfilled only once it has aligned its chakras. Probably.

With practice my son, you will make it to the end, and Mrs ericofarabia will PM her thanks to me 'personally'.

Again.

I'm not one to go running to admin, but keep my wife out of this, and play the "post" rather than the "player".

Ohh! Oh! Fight fight!

I can't tell if Ericofarabia is serious or not, but please let him be serious, then I'm not the only one who gets offended by 'banter' on TMS.

Can't wait to see Bletch's response......

Ohh! Oh! Fight fight!

I can't tell if Ericofarabia is serious or not, but please let him be serious, then I'm not the only one who gets offended by 'banter' on TMS.

Can't wait to see Bletch's response......

I don't give a hoot about what he says about me, just wondering why I've been singled out when I hardly ever post on TMS, or the board in general nowadays!!

I'll set aside a spare half hour to read his response :lol:

I don't give a hoot about what he says about me, just wondering why I've been picked out when I hardly ever post on TMS, or the board in general nowadays!!

I'll set aside a spare half hour to read his response :lol:

When Bletch singles you out it's usually a sign he fancies you.

Again.

I'm mortified that my posts have made you feel that way ericofarabia.

I thought that you might have understood the TMS meme of me embedding Toke's a **** at the end of my pompous and long-winded posts (that's most of them BTW).

I thought the principle was well understood in TMS, where Toke tells me my posts are too pompous and long-winded for him to read to the end, and therefore I can safely insult him at the end - knowing that he'll never make it that far. Ask anyone here...

Anyway, as you'd recently joined my growing band of anti-acolytes by complaining about my length and pomposity, I thought it would be amusing to add you to my list.

This isn't Perrier Award winning humour, I'll grant you, but it left my brain intended to make you chuckle.

I guess I misread you ericofarabia, for which I am very sorry. But I'm sure we had an exchange before which ended with you telling me I was taking you too seriously.

Perhaps I'm thinking of someone else, or perhaps you're a little stressed at the moment? Perhaps I'm guilty of thinking that everyone would understand my posting style? Perhaps your response is in fact humour itself? Perhaps I'm over thinking things?

Either way, consider me admonished regarding your wife. Given that you failed to spot any of my attempts at humour, I can see that you would think that just a nasty and inappropriate remark, whereas I thought we were in the middle of banter.

Again, I'm sorry you took it that way.

P.S. I'm well aware that this post is even longer and more pompous than usual.