Any Thoughts to Share Les Reed?

Suhari

If he was bought as a main goal scorer then you have a point. But he wasn't so does it really matter? He does the job he was bought for.

We could have signed Fabio Borini, Adam Johnson, Brown Ideye or Ross McCormack for similar amounts of money. WTF are they doing?

We could have signed Fabio Borini, Adam Johnson, Brown Ideye or Ross McCormack for similar amounts of money. WTF are they doing?

I know, I for one and going to dress up as a clown today in protest (I might look a bit odd in Ashford shopping centre this afternoon though!).

dressing up as a clown is the only we to get the message across

What message is that? That you want to protest against the way the club is being run when we are mid table and have just beaten Arsenal 4-0? I would suggest that a clown's costume would be entirely appropriate in these circumstances!

What message is that? That you want to protest against the way the club is being run when we are mid table and have just beaten Arsenal 4-0? I would suggest that a clown's costume would be entirely appropriate in these circumstances!

I dont want to protest. I was a nod to an old suggestion by and old forum idiot from a long time ago.