Mark Halsey admits outside influences

Saint-Fred

Scandalous not to flag for going down Long's heal with studs. The lino's body language said it all. Normally they would shake head or do something instinctive like gesture to say no foul. This nob, just turned his head with a stiff body, as if not knowing where to look and willing away immediate focus of game to another part of pitch. Absolute crooked ******.

Scandalous not to flag for going down Long's heal with studs. The lino's body language said it all. Normally they would shake head or do something instinctive like gesture to say no foul. This nob, just turned his head with a stiff body, as if not knowing where to look and willing away immediate focus of game to another part of pitch. Absolute crooked ******.

At least there can be rerospective action as no one saw it! LOL

It's worth investigating as it clearly wasn't one of those 25/75 decisions that goes against you sometimes. He'd predetermined Arsenal would have a penalty. Judging by their shock, I doubt Arsenal were involved in any misconduct and it's hardly Wenger's style. The most likely factor, judging by his pathetic displays in prior Saints games that he's a **** ref who isn't good enough for parks football and is desperate to be noticed. The alternative is that he added 4 minutes from nowhere and gave a penalty on 94 so betting patterns globally on the game would be worth analysing. I think that would be way too obvious though, and still maintain it is competence and brown nosing rather than corruption.

I had my stopwatch on the game and the extra 4 mins was absolutely correct. However there was at least a minute of stoppage in that time that should have been added. When the final whistle was blown we had something like a minute still to play.