Tannoy

Stud mark of doom

Gone from sublime to ridiculous !

Until a few weeks ago we heard only muffled sounds but yesterday the level was like a Status Quo concert in the 70's !

TBF, I could just about live with the Beatles and the Who but the other stuff was in excruciating !

Cannot be beyond the wit of man to strike the right balance so please take note Saints PR department !

IT was good to be able finally to hear the announcements etc, but they need to turn down the music. It was so loud that we couldn't talk to people next to us without shouting in their ears...more.like being in a club than being at a match. Some people near me were complaining (when we could hear them, after the music finally stopped!) that it actually hurt their ears. If it continues at that ridiculous level I'll not renew my season ticket next season.

It also drowned out the crowd's cheering and singing as Saints took the field. Not good.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Great to be able to finally hear it but Christ they're making up for years of it being ****. Could hear the music half way across Itchen Bridge.

A part of my Match Day Build Up .... OWTS by Louis Armstrong and The Skids (Not the sh!tey U2 version) of The Saints are Coming.

Both definitely need to be aired on Match Day.

And The Woolston Ferry.

yes. Far from building up an atmosphere, it actually dampened it.

I think it worked quite well. It drowned out the away fans when the tried to get going before the game and coupled with a 45 second goal meant we barely heard a peep out of the Everton fans all game while the saints fans were, for once, were pretty vocal.