We MUST get SIlva in

washsaint

If Puel finishes the season having taken us to 8th and a Wembley cup final, despite ****ing off half the dressing room (allegedly) then he's done very well. But player power reigns supreme. IF he isn't wanted by the players then he should and will go. If he stays I'd be content and it will show that he isn't that widely disliked after all.

Replacing him with Silva would make sense as he was on our short list last summer. Now with half a season EPL experience under his belt and out of contract again, it all adds up. Could still be a risky appointment obviously but one I can see us taking.

only Chelsea and Liverpool have stepped it up this season - Man U, Arsenal and Man C have a similar points total to last season.

The big movers are Everton (from 47 points to 61) and us (from 63 to 45) its like we have just swapped with Everton who rightly ditched Martinez

I'm looking forward to us swapping back next season when they're in Europe and we're not. Which is literally the only difference apart from the last 3 games of the EFL Cup run.