Tamesaint

Heisenberg / Cabbage Face

I really seem to have upset him / them. Not quite sure why although I have in the past been vocal in my criticism of their negative posts. He / they have claimed that I have multiple log ons, have made up personal messages that I have apparently sent, have started a thread where he/they abuse me and call me names. He/they even think it is funny to give me a derogatory user name.

This constitutes cyber bullying and is supposedly not allowed on this forum. The mods should take action and ban this individual / people from the forum indefinitely. Bullies should not be tolerated.

I really seem to have upset him / them. Not quite sure why although I have in the past been vocal in my criticism of their negative posts. He / they have claimed that I have multiple log ons, have made up personal messages that I have apparently sent, have started a thread where he/they abuse me and call me names. He/they even think it is funny to give me a derogatory user name.

This constitutes cyber bullying and is supposedly not allowed on this forum. The mods should take action and ban this individual / people from the forum indefinitely. Bullies should not be tolerated.

Don't take them on - you won't win.

One is a coc kwomble and the other is trying to be like him...

But I quite like the 2nd one cf, he is a bit silly with his made up stuff though but I forgive him

as i know he is just trying to be like the other

Edited by ALWAYS_SFC

Just own it mate. Don't be a liar.

54F87B5D-CC89-45DB-A8EF-7C81333FEDD5.jpg

The lengths that you go to is unbelievable. Why are you making things up?

Edited by Tamesaint

The lengths that you go to is unbelievable. Why are you making things up?

Did you send these? Pretty extreme if so.

Why would anyone believe a word Glasgow writes... full of ####

You've used the wrong account to reply mate.

Quickly edit