Supporting the players in taking the knee

SaintJackoInHurworth

4 minutes ago, SKD said:

It’s funny how you changed your tune after being called out for being the only Racist on here.

Im the racist yes and I apologise for  my prejudice and racism. I will try and be better.

Will you join me in doing the same?

3 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

1*T5kKeuWMqCAahhRisy4G4A.jpeg

To be fair, I would have booed the England team for this but but Im sure some people would have argued against me for doing it. The point is you are free to boo but you have to expect comeback.

Do you think England players in that photo supported mass genocide or fascism? 

Well done for proving our point. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, SKD said:

Do you think England players in that photo supported mass genocide or fascism? 

Well done for proving our point. 

Ta da and we have reached enlightenment. No. I don’t believe they supported Fascism just like I don’t believe this England team supports a political BLM.

I acknowledged I would have booed it and expect a comeback. Do you see. Think a little harder as this is too easy.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, SKD said:

How many have been killed in the name of Communism.....

Fuck me, talk about tenuous!

Taking the Knee -  Black Lives Matter - Specific Black Lives Matter Group - People within group with Marxist views - Marxism - Communism - Stalin - Mass murder.

You are really not inventing reasons to get angry are you? :lol:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

Ta da and we have reached enlightenment.

1. No. I don’t believe they supported Fascism just like I don’t believe this England team supports a political BLM.

2. I acknowledged I would have booed it and expect a comeback. Do you see. Think a little harder as this is too easy.

1. Has anyone actually said that this England team supports the political side of BLM? or have they said that, in using a anti racism campaign that is linked and associated with BLM they’re indirectly supporting it. 

2. So you acknowledge that a gesture despite perhaps not being used for that purpose, can be linked to said purpose due to association (in 1936 Nazism in 2020/21 BLMism). Basically, you’re just a massive fucking hypocrite. 

Long and short, both were wrong and naive. And maybe we should learn from our mistakes...? 

2 minutes ago, aintforever said:

Fuck me, talk about tenuous!

Taking the Knee -  Black Lives Matter - Specific Black Lives Matter Group - People within group with Marxist views - Marxism - Communism - Stalin - Mass murder.

You are really not inventing reasons to get angry are you? :lol:

Nope. Taking the knee - Black Lives Matter (a lot to dislike about Black Lives Matter, one of which is its links to communism within the group another is violence, writing of history and defacing of statues). 

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, SKD said:

Long and short, both were wrong and naive. And maybe we should learn from our mistakes...? 

And now we are getting somewhere. I acknowledge that there is prejudice everywhere including my own. Look back through my posts. I am trying to deal with my own but you don’t want to admit that there was racist booing at Wembley and excusing it as if it was all hunky dory. It wasn’t. Admit it and we can all heal ahhhhhhhh!