SOG and Friends (Split)

Turkish

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

Welcome back Dr Who. I remember you over the years. Sorry to hear of your troubles and hope you are doing well

The best forum ever was saints fun/b-anter forum Essruu uses to run, genuinely hilarious back in the day. The ugly was very funny at times and the original saintsforever pre 2002 was great. That went down hill when the geeks arrived with their seating plans and “who’s going to. Xxx game” Threads. Plus it’s success went to Keith’s head and the tedious “Mike asked me to ask you….” Posts. I don’t agree with the vendetta some fans had against Keith as having known him personally he was a decent fella but I do think he got carried away and was used by Wilde to get the fans onside. However Amygate remains one of the highlights of the Internet era. 

Turnstile A was one of the greatest things ever. Also benthelegend, tubgirl, javi and saf. Those were the days. 

12 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Turnstile A was one of the greatest things ever. Also benthelegend, tubgirl, javi and saf. Those were the days. 

Was Javi the one who was obsessed with javi De Pedro then lost his shit when he joined Blackburn?

12 hours ago, Turkish said:

Welcome back Dr Who. I remember you over the years. Sorry to hear of your troubles and hope you are doing well

The best forum ever was saints fun/b-anter forum Essruu uses to run, genuinely hilarious back in the day. The ugly was very funny at times and the original saintsforever pre 2002 was great. That went down hill when the geeks arrived with their seating plans and “who’s going to. Xxx game” Threads. Plus it’s success went to Keith’s head and the tedious “Mike asked me to ask you….” Posts. I don’t agree with the vendetta some fans had against Keith as having known him personally he was a decent fella but I do think he got carried away and was used by Wilde to get the fans onside. However Amygate remains one of the highlights of the Internet era. 

ive looked on pap web but never really got into it, TUI has been ruined and the IBO is dead. Here is really the only place worth bothering with these days IMO and even then this place is full of helmets 

I tried to like but it came up with the below. Is there a limit in a day now that you can like? 

45F1441F-C6E3-4BB8-922A-D56ADFA18BA0.png

3 minutes ago, Dr Who? said:

I tried to like but it came up with the below. Is there a limit in a day now that you can like? 

45F1441F-C6E3-4BB8-922A-D56ADFA18BA0.png

I get that too sometimes. Must have a limit to how many posts you can respond too. I guess it’s all part of the plan to charge more for unlimited post reactions at subscription renewal time 

11 minutes ago, Turkish said:

I get that too sometimes. Must have a limit to how many posts you can respond too. I guess it’s all part of the plan to charge more for unlimited post reactions at subscription renewal time 

I woudl willingly pay £20 per week to be able to put unlimited smiley faces against posts.

come to think of it why don’t they have emoji for ‘fuck off you cunt’  that you could put on posts?

12 minutes ago, Turkish said:

I only paid mine yesterday so perhaps there is a lag. I can still respond though. 

Just now, whelk said:

I woudl willingly pay £20 per week to be able to put unlimited smiley faces against posts.

come to think of it why don’t they have emoji for ‘fuck off you cunt’  that you could put on posts?

😂 

35 minutes ago, whelk said:

They all be used up on MLG posts

• Haha 1