Norwich (A)

Saint Garrett

On 19/10/2021 at 10:05, Saint Garrett said:

Tickets on sale today. Trains are a nightmare, none running between Ipswich and Norwich. Bus replacements

Think I’ll wait to see if the prices change. 

It seems like trains are a nightmare for every away game at the moment,  I've done the route to Norwich via Cambridge/ Ely before and it's not too bad but the train from Cambridge was one of those 3 carriage rural services not exactly inter City. Liverpool is disrupted the week after trains out of Euston diverted due to engineering work. 

Even Watford away trains from Southampton diverted via Havant/ Guildford 

2 hours ago, JRM said:

It seems like trains are a nightmare for every away game at the moment,  I've done the route to Norwich via Cambridge/ Ely before and it's not too bad but the train from Cambridge was one of those 3 carriage rural services not exactly inter City. Liverpool is disrupted the week after trains out of Euston diverted due to engineering work. 

Even Watford away trains from Southampton diverted via Havant/ Guildford 

It's ridiculous. On the way back I think I found a return for about £20 back to Southampton from Norwich, but if I go back to Basingstoke its about £80. Exactly the same trains. Ridiculous.

Ended up just sucking it up in the end, and bought tickets yesterday.  Long old day, hopefully we can nick 3 points.