Coventry City eviction?

31cc

10 hours ago, skintsaint said:

Good way to pick up a decent sized club for cheap if thats his long term goal.

Otherwise, looks like they want to just to secure a new lease extension with new terms.

That was my thought. If the club has no venue that meets league rules to play in then they have no future and trherefore almost no value. Could just be a brutal way of taking control.  

4 hours ago, buctootim said:

That was my thought. If the club has no venue that meets league rules to play in then they have no future and trherefore almost no value. Could just be a brutal way of taking control.  

Could be, and with Ashley being such a c*nt, probably likely. However, Coventry have showed tremendous resilience to not having their own stadium throughout the past ten years, and hopefully they can sort a reasonable way out of this one. And, from what I hear, they have a local businessman in advanced talks to purchase the club. Dunno where Ashley fits in to it all, it seems very grubby, but that’s Ashley, the fat twat.

Sad to see what’s happened to Coventry. Always had a bit of a soft spot for them as they were about as close to saints as you could get and that could easily have been us. IIRC Lowe was the one who stopped that deal going through, you can blame Lowe for a lot but he clearly saw through SISU.