Things that are not inclusive or diverse

Turkish

• Turkish changed the title to Things that are not inclusive or diverse
Just now, Turkish said:

People assigned the female gender at birth race against similar competitors, people who have gone through puberty as a male race against similar competitors. This is fair, unless you believe discriminating against the former group by including people with advantages in skeletal and muscular development is "diverse".

1 minute ago, badgerx16 said:

People assigned the female gender at birth race against similar competitors, people who have gone through puberty as a male race against similar competitors. This is fair, unless you believe discriminating against the former group by including people with advantages in skeletal and muscular development is "diverse".

Spoken like a true transphobic

6 minutes ago, Turkish said:

When you resort to abuse not only do you contravene forum rules you weaken your argument. Too bad you went down that route. 

Calling me transphobic is not an insult ? Your standard response to somebody holding a different viewpoint to yours is abusive, almost every time. You even jump on innocent language to make your schoolyard taunts.

If you want to hold an adult discussion as to whether there is a biological advantage for male->female trans athletes when competing with others who are female from birth let's have it. There is an alternative view to yours, one that is widely held by elite female athletes across a wide range of sports. Are they not entitled to a view on this matter ?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

Calling me transphobic is not an insult ? Your standard response to somebody holding a different viewpoint to yours is abusive, almost every time. You even jump on innocent language to make your schoolyard taunts.

If you want to hold an adult discussion as to whether there is a biological advantage for male->female trans athletes when competing with others who are female from birth let's have it. There is an alternative view to yours, one that is widely held by elite female athletes across a wide range of sports. Are they not entitled to a view on this matter ?

This thread is about things that are not inclusive and diverse not for you to insult people who hold a different view to you. Actually maybe it is about you…….

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

This thread is about things that are not inclusive and diverse not for you to insult people who hold a different view to you. Actually maybe it is about you…….

No, it is another thread for you to shout out "Look at me !"

At some point, no doubt your side kick will turn up.

If you want a thread that solely supports your position without question, make it clear from the start. But then again, that would neither be diverse or inclusive.

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, badgerx16 said:

No, it is another thread for you to shout out "Look at me !"

At some point, no doubt your side kick will turn up.

If you want a thread that solely supports your position without question, make it clear from the start. But then again, that would neither be diverse or inclusive.

How am i doing this? i've just posted a few links and images which could be considered to be neither inclusive or diverse. You're the one getting all shirty about it. Not for the first time.