Atmosphere in the Chapel (and in general)

niceandfriendly

3 hours ago, ImproveOurAtmosphere said:

Block 15 was very good last night I thought. Very few Pompey songs and lots of player chants. Even Russ gave us a wave.
Good to see a lot of new faces up there! 

Was last night first game for half season tickets? Just wondering if a few bought up there. 

Shame they've closed the block for Walsall cup game 

4 hours ago, ImproveOurAtmosphere said:

Block 15 was very good last night I thought. Very few Pompey songs and lots of player chants. Even Russ gave us a wave.

Still quite a few. First one I clocked at 2.07 ! Fortunately some better supporting the Saints songs took over (even with the nostalgia of Gabbiadini and Lambert songs).

But good effort again. 

On 30/12/2023 at 21:50, JRM said:

Was last night first game for half season tickets? Just wondering if a few bought up there. 

Shame they've closed the block for Walsall cup game 

1 hour ago, ImproveOurAtmosphere said:

I believe so mate 👍

Don't think that's the case. If it is then we were rooked on our Plymouth tickets.

16 minutes ago, Badger said:

Don't think that's the case. If it is then we were rooked on our Plymouth tickets.

Just looked. Think there was an option 12 game option starting against Swansea and a 10 game option starting this Saturday against Wednesday. So maybe we’ll see a couple more new faces up there 🤞 

Momentum is definitely building up the in block 15 👍

• Like 1

On 30/12/2023 at 18:35, ImproveOurAtmosphere said:

Plymouth game was loads better than the previous few for sure. Looking forward to Saturday.

On 30/12/2023 at 23:20, Badger said:

Still quite a few. First one I clocked at 2.07 ! Fortunately some better supporting the Saints songs took over (even with the nostalgia of Gabbiadini and Lambert songs).

But good effort again. 

Hope you’ll have your stopwatch out this Saturday!

• 2 weeks later...

Been mentioned elsewhere but it was a bit quiet around the ground last weekend, except for when we scored. Not sure why, considering the crowd size and there was plenty of effort to get positive chants going like the Yellow Submarine one, but nothing was able to stick for more than a moment or two. Here's hoping it will be better for Huddersfield