Huddersfield away

Mr Brightside

Any thoughts on whether this is likely to go to general sale?

My lad wants to go up for his birthday so we’re thinking of making a weekend of it, but don’t want to get accommodation until we know if likely to get tickets.
I’ve seen they give up to 4,000 tickets but not sure we’d take that allocation?

10 minutes ago, Mr Brightside said:

My lad wants to go up for his birthday so we’re thinking of making a weekend of it, but don’t want to get accommodation until we know if likely to get tickets.

The last time we went there we had around 2,000 - probably all they offered away fans at the time as they were in the PL. Must offer the entire end these days.

Also back when we all loved Ralph.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Mr Brightside said:

So we’ve been given 2,336 which is apparently the max allocation. 
Not sure this will go to general sale?

Hull went on general sale and Huddersfield is a similar distance. 

Think you will be fine.

• Like 1

On 25/10/2023 at 11:51, Mr Brightside said:

Tickets have gone on general sale this morning but there's only a handful left so you'd better get in there quick (if you haven't already).

Edit: Only about 50 tickets left as of 5 mins ago. Looks like it's gonna be another sell out away crowd.

Edited by Sheaf Saint

They did give Sunderland additional seats last season and they're not selling tickets to home fans in that stand so we may see an increased allocation yet.

Edit: If I’m reading that correctly then it looks like the original 2,300 have just about gone and a new block of around 300 have been put up for sale

https://tickets.southamptonfc.com/selection/event/seat?perfId=10228596938717&choiceSelectionDone=true&productId=10228556762132

Edited by TheAlehouseBrawlers
Update

On 08/11/2023 at 13:06, TheAlehouseBrawlers said:

They did give Sunderland additional seats last season and they're not selling tickets to home fans in that stand so we may see an increased allocation yet.

Edit: If I’m reading that correctly then it looks like the original 2,300 have just about gone and a new block of around 300 have been put up for sale

https://tickets.southamptonfc.com/selection/event/seat?perfId=10228596938717&choiceSelectionDone=true&productId=10228556762132

Incorrect only 2000 on sale initially, last of 300 original allocation is what went on sale 

On 10/11/2023 at 20:38, oldsarum said:

Incorrect only 2000 on sale initially, last of 300 original allocation is what went on sale 

Yeah, thought it was just the 3 blocks initially - this is now all sold out and with over 2 weeks until the fixture there may be a chance they may offer more tickets as they're not selling the remaining seats to home fans. I guess they won't want to be giving the opposition too much help if they're not in desperate financial needs.