My Saints bets of the day : WBA (h)

gio1saints

4 points Saints to win 17/20. 

2points AA to score anytime. 13/8

2pts special bet: AA to score anytime, over 2gls and saints win, is available at 9/2. 
Reason: 

1. We are better than these. 

2. I been watching the times players should have passed to AA instead of shooting ( and not scoring) and then seeing him unselfishly cut the ball back to Ryan Fraser for that late goal v Millwall. Suspect RM will have showed them those opportunities too.And pointed out AA us doing it right not them.  Expect them to pass to him in this match a bit more in those positions accordingly. 
plus- having RS on the bench is a good incentive for our lead Striker to show why he’s not the one to be replaced. 

3. Same might be said of Charlie and KS with Ryan breathing down his neck but I’m unsure if he starts so I’m going with AA for this one. Expect a card for Charlie though. 

Edited by gio1saints
Sp
  • Like 1

Three out of three.

And three weeks of winning Saints tips.

This is officially 100% a winning tip spree.

NB and I correctly anticipated the Charlie booking also. Wonder what the odds might have been all four? 😇

Edited by gio1saints
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, gio1saints said:

Three out of three.

And three weeks of winning Saints tips.

This is officially 100% a winning tip spree.

NB and I correctly anticipated the Charlie booking also. Wonder what the odds might have been all four? 😇

Alcaraz top scorer each way….. Long way to go but don’t look likely at the moment so don’t get cocky kid

On 11/11/2023 at 18:45, revolution saint said:

Alcaraz top scorer each way….. Long way to go but don’t look likely at the moment so don’t get cocky kid

Alcaraz was a 50/1 shot and I took e/w. It’s obvs a long shot not a nap.

You are right though- never get cocky because betting is a losing game more often than not. 

So, don’t gamble kids!