EFL Championship supporter’s views and fan activism around club structure and quest for Promotion

Tyler Wilson

My name is Tyler Wilson and I am a student at the University of Worcester. As part of my dissertation I am researching EFL Championship supporter’s views and fan activism around club structure and quest for Promotion.’ I need two participants from each of the three recently relegated clubs from the English Premier League to take part in an 8-week research project. This research project will entail the participants forming a portfolio of photos for 8 weeks that each depict something different about their club. At the end of the 8 weeks a photo-led interview will be conducted where the participants will talk through what each of their photos represents. I hope this research will come of interest to you and your participation to knowledge will be highly valued. 

• Haha 1

On 05/12/2023 at 22:17, Weston Super Saint said:

Wow.

Sounds like you've found a way for other people to do your dissertation for you!

Fair play, I'm sure you'll find two people desperate enough for the attention.

In fairness palming off the hard work onto others is perfect preparation for the lower middle management role a degree in sports studies will lead too. 

• Haha 1

On 05/12/2023 at 18:58, Tyler Wilson said:

My name is Tyler Wilson and I am a student at the University of Worcester. As part of my dissertation I am researching EFL Championship supporter’s views and fan activism around club structure and quest for Promotion.’ I need two participants from each of the three recently relegated clubs from the English Premier League to take part in an 8-week research project. This research project will entail the participants forming a portfolio of photos for 8 weeks that each depict something different about their club. At the end of the 8 weeks a photo-led interview will be conducted where the participants will talk through what each of their photos represents. I hope this research will come of interest to you and your participation to knowledge will be highly valued. 

Go to the very top, the chap below has a lot to say and time on his hands these days #promotionquest

Ankersen Play to Win.jpg