Birmingham away

Give it to Ron

1 minute ago, Hodds37 said:

Seems odd and low allocation (especially when the club says it’s the maximum) when the ground holds nearly 30k!?

In the championship teams only need to give 2000 or lower if 10%, different to the Premier league rules. 

Generally speaking teams give more but they don't have to. 

Birmingham is annoying as I think we'd take loads for a rare visit 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JRM said:

In the championship teams only need to give 2000 or lower if 10%, different to the Premier league rules. 

Generally speaking teams give more but they don't have to. 

Birmingham is annoying as I think we'd take loads for a rare visit 

I think it's even more odd considering there will be many thousands of empty seats. 

34 minutes ago, Hodds37 said:

Yea, their attendances are generally 21k this season. Odd. 

To be fair they've had large parts of the ground closed this season due to structural problems , only recently started re-opening those areas 

Not going to this one now. Was always going to be a bit of a trek, and then Liverpool away came up, so much better for me. Will just wait for Blackburn away and the final day of the season Leeds away. That will be it for me this season, unless there are playoffs. 

A surprisingly low allocation. However, a bit of quick research suggests around 2k is what they’re giving away teams this season. With 4 aways and having bought train tickets I’m not confident of getting a match ticket now. 

7 minutes ago, Graffito said:

A surprisingly low allocation. However, a bit of quick research suggests around 2k is what they’re giving away teams this season. With 4 aways and having bought train tickets I’m not confident of getting a match ticket now. 

I reckon 4 will probably be alright. Are you going to Bristol? As if so it'll be 5 then which is the Wednesday morning window.

3 minutes ago, EssEffCee said:

I reckon 4 will probably be alright. Are you going to Bristol? As if so it'll be 5 then which is the Wednesday morning window.

I hope you’re right. Bristol - unfortunately not. Can’t get home from an evening game there. Liverpool purchased but of course the criterion is attendance not purchase.